+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/30 TAR 24: Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

I think Brenchal and the Afghanimals are well behaved this season and I am enjoying them along with the other teams.

Love the elephants. There is an elephant preserve in Thailand where several of the elephants actually paint pictures you can buy to help support the preserve. Original Elephant Painting

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    He may have been kidding, but it seemed to come out harsher than he likely expected it to. I doubt John and Jessica even heard him as they raced by, though.

I also didn't get the panic to come in first this leg. Sure, there's an awesome prize, but to run over the train tracks was stupid on the Afghanimals part. Sure, it's unlikely you would be hit by a train, but you could easily sprain an ankle and then what good would coming in first this leg do, if you're hurt for the rest of the race?
    I would think that the race would not let them do that, race over the railroad tracks. It's against the law in train stations in most place because of how dangerous it is. I know it's unlikely, but that the race would take a chance on someone being so desperate to come in first that they would race a train across the tracks seems like a dumb move by TPTB.

If the Garanimals had gone up and over the track they would have been further behind the Cowboys and I think it's very likely the Cowboys would have been in first, but I don't see why it's so important to be in first this leg, everyone was acting like it was the final leg or something!
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I think Brenchal and the Afghanimals are well behaved this season and I am enjoying them along with the other teams.

Love the elephants. There is an elephant preserve in Thailand where several of the elephants actually paint pictures you can buy to help support the preserve. Original Elephant Painting
    I feel the same, and yes, the elephants were wonderful
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I would think that the race would not let them do that, race over the railroad tracks. It's against the law in train stations in most place because of how dangerous it is. I know it's unlikely, but that the race would take a chance on someone being so desperate to come in first that they would race a train across the tracks seems like a dumb move by TPTB.

If the Garanimals had gone up and over the track they would have been further behind the Cowboys and I think it's very likely the Cowboys would have been in first, but I don't see why it's so important to be in first this leg, everyone was acting like it was the final leg or something!
    Multiple teams crossed tracks multiple times (the first being when a bunch of them jumped out of the train on the side away from the station and across tracks and under barriers to get to the tuk tuks that were waiting to take them into town). It's very dangerous, and they should be penalized for doing it.

As for why everyone was racing to the pit stop, I wonder if it's because the Trunks group and the paper-making groups were separated, and no one knew their relative standing and what place they were going to be in when they got to the mat.
    Punkin and Duckyface like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I could not think of the term...Road Bump
    The team finishing last in a non-elimination leg has to complete a Speed Bump.

I loved this episode. There was so much going on at such a fast pace. I would never be able to do this race!
    wannasee and Jaceegirl like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

I know the express pass is for the cowboys to use, BUT, (always a but) is there anything that says they cannot give it away?
    There's no place like home!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I know the express pass is for the cowboys to use, BUT, (always a but) is there anything that says they cannot give it away?
    There's me, yelling at them.
    I don't think they are allowed to give their own pass away (just like they weren't allowed to not give away the other pass). And, honestly, I don't see any way in which it would behoove them to give it to another team.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Multiple teams crossed tracks multiple times (the first being when a bunch of them jumped out of the train on the side away from the station and across tracks and under barriers to get to the tuk tuks that were waiting to take them into town). It's very dangerous, and they should be penalized for doing it.

As for why everyone was racing to the pit stop, I wonder if it's because the Trunks group and the paper-making groups were separated, and no one knew their relative standing and what place they were going to be in when they got to the mat.
    weeeeell it is the Amazing Race and all the teams are pretty competitive and that is exactly what the Cowboys said in one of their soundbites and as far as they knew all the paper making teams were already there.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post

I can't get the link, is that the one in Chiang Mai? I really want to go there, hopefully, it'll happen! I had a hard time following the tuk-tuk task...too much going on and me covering my eyes because I thought someone was gonna get maimed. I honestly am okay with almost any of the remaining players winning and I haven't thought that for a few seasons...my absolute favorites are the Globetrotters and then the Cowboys but the rest have earned my respect...especially the ones I couldn't handle before: Brenchel and the Afghanimals.
    navybelle, jucamer and Photobabe like this.

FORT Regular

"I think Brenchal and the Afghanimals are well behaved this season and I am enjoying them along with the other teams."

She hasn't been as horrible as she has in the past...BUT...I have NOT forgiven her for ruining two seasons of Big Brother for me!
    navybelle, nanaslbkp and Jaceegirl like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast