+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 70
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,772

    Re: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

    Okay, the gnome in a life jacket is just too cute.

  2. #12
    runs with scissors waywyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    21,387

    Re: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

    Eek. That's not much of a raft to ride down the river with a box of food. And the silly gnome.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

  3. #13
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    347

    Re: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post

    Have to give Jett credit for not getting mad at Cord for forgetting to grab the clue.
    Yes, they're a good team, and I like how they are usually so positive and seem to enjoy it even while they're working and racing so hard.

    I am a sucker for when they say nice things about appreciating the experience, like Dave just did. I think that's part of why I like the Globetrotters so much, too.
    holly71, Punkin, sclilred1 and 2 others like this.

  4. #14
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,772

    Re: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

    I hadn't thought about that before, but Margie's got a point--if she and Luke can't see one another or use their hands, they can't really communicate, which is a huge disadvantage for them.

    Country Singer girls think that they're going to be just like "Huck Finn and Oliver Twist." I'm guessing they didn't major in English is college.....

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,772

    Re: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by esposa View Post
    Yes, they're a good team, and I like how they are usually so positive and seem to enjoy it even while they're working and racing so hard.

    I am a sucker for when they say nice things about appreciating the experience, like Dave just did. I think that's part of why I like the Globetrotters so much, too.
    I like all three teams you mentioned, for pretty much the same reasons you mentioned.
    Florimel likes this.

  6. #16
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    347

    Re: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

    Ugh, how are they going to get back up the river on that raft? Can they change and do the jungle run detour at that point?

  7. #17
    runs with scissors waywyrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    21,387

    Re: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

    Damn. Dave and Connor float past their dropoff...no way can they go back upriver. What do you do if that happens?

    The Animals didn't lie to the cowboys when asked if that spot was the dropoff. That was nice.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,772

    Re: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by esposa View Post
    Ugh, how are they going to get back up the river on that raft? Can they change and do the jungle run detour at that point?
    I would think they could. People change detours when they get frustrated with their first choice all the time, and I'd think this would qualify as getting frustrated with their first choice.

    I don't think they should be so quick to think they're "toast," however, given that the second flight was three hours behind them. Heck, the second flight is just now landing and is an entire task behind them.

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,772

    Re: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

    Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Damn. Dave and Connor float past their dropoff...no way can they go back upriver. What do you do if that happens?

    The Animals didn't lie to the cowboys when asked if that spot was the dropoff. That was nice.
    I did like that they didn't want to be known as the liars again this year.

    Yikes, the Afganimals look like they're in real trouble.

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    6,772

    Re: 3/9 TAR 24: Episode 3 *** West Coast Spoilers***

    Why is everyone crashing except the Cowboys? What did they do differently?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.