+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First perceptions of TAR

Fade to black
    Annoying is entertaining though, no?

I bet you have a few names you can fill in the blank there. I'll keep out of the FAME thread... hehe.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Well I see Hazy is being the pompous egotistical pain in the ass that he usually is.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Fade to black
    Whoa, was that necessary? I see nothing about any of my posts that could lead you to say that. I'm just having fun here. If you have a problem with me, pm it to me, and if it's something I can correct, I'll do so.
    Last edited by hazyshadeof; 06-01-2003 at 03:45 PM.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

John, I forgot that...

I'm sorry to have caused you any pain at all Correct away big guy!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

at least you can credit me for your sig line instead of being generic.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123