+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Brendon & Rachel - All Stars

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Brendon & Rachel - All Stars

Her sister, Elissa, is married to a Canadian. However, as of her time on BBUSA, she was still a commuting US citizen.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Her sister, Elissa, is married to a Canadian. However, as of her time on BBUSA, she was still a commuting US citizen.
    Yes, they spend time in Regina. She would never do our BB though. Although, Rachel has tweeted comments to the show.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thels View Post
    The fact that they think it's their job is one of the things that irks me most about them. For a lot of people it would be a dream to be on one of those shows. For them, they move from one show to another so often, they consider it work... As if it's their gift to the viewers to be on the screen to be viewed.
    Brenden and Rachel definitely aren't the only and tey're not even the first reality TV contestants to feel this way. That kind of thing started with the Real World. Some of tose cast members were on Challenges into their 40's. I say if you can get that work, then good on you. They wouldn't be brought back so much if they didn't have a fan base to support it.
    Punkin and GabbyG like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

They might not be the only ones, I don't know. Still doesn't make them like-able in any way.

For the record, it's not that they have gotten the chance to come back that I don't like about them. Of course, if given the chance to come back, I would totally welcome it.

It's their whole act around it. They aren't gracious for coming back, they consider it normal, as it's their work, and it would even be better if all those rookie amateur contestants would get out of their way, because for them it's serious...
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567