+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 11/24 TAR 23: Episode 9 - Part Like The Red Sea ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Re: 11/24 TAR 23: Episode 9 - Part Like The Red Sea ***West Coast SPOILERS***

I love they replayed the Doc's saying how they wanted to be a good example for their children and then she tries to cheat off Leo ? So listen children lying is bad but if you are struggling you can cheat by looking at someones work.

Unbelievable how the lady doctor would try to cheat like that!

FORT Fogey

I missed part of that altercation, because the dog decided he needed to go out and then wanted right back in, because it's very cold. Was Nicole looking at Leo's instrument before Jamal yelled at him to destroy it? Or did Jamal yell at him to destroy it to bait Nicole into looking at it to prove that, given the opportunity, they'd play the angles too?

So the Ice girls still end up carrying the sugar cane exactly like they had it in the cab in the first place ?? Yea, they really need to go.
    Miss_Griss likes this.

To the Point

I do find the Afghanimals to be off-putting, however, they are still having a great time on the race. I appreciate that!! Lady Doc has totally lost the ability to find joy in the race and is showing why you should keep your mouth shut when thinking that your game play has more integrity than others. The Ice Hockey girls are struggling and arguing, the brunette couple is having their own issues and Pinky can go home any time now!
    Punkin, Hyper, Shoepie and 2 others like this.

Leo was up at the judging area for the 2nd time and then Jamal yelled for Leo to destroy it. Doc lady heard that and went running up to the judging area to try to look at the finished (correct) product.

And tell that dog to take care of his business on his time !

Animals come in first and get 7500 bucks each. Not too shabby.

Stupid Nicole still can't grasp the concept of a musical scale.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

What is it Leo (or is it Jamal?--I'm sorry, but I can never remember which one is which) is wearing on his head?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    What is it Leo (or is it Jamal?--I'm sorry, but I can never remember which one is which) is wearing on his head?
    A seriously silly hat.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Amy is really being way more than nice to Nicole. It's making me want to root for Jason and Amy, even though Jason was being nasty about it. Travis was being awfully rude in the cab too. I'm sure Nicole felt bad enough without having him comment on how long it took her to get the task done.

Does the guy standing with Phil remind anyone else of Alton Brown?
    Shoepie and Moontat like this.

+ Reply to Thread