+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 11/24 TAR 23: Episode 9 - Part Like The Red Sea ***West Coast SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: 11/24 TAR 23: Episode 9 - Part Like The Red Sea ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Did the Afghanimals actually pay to keep other racers off the train or were they just goofing around? It looked to me like they were just goofing around, but would that even be allowed anyway?

Aww, feed the elephants or take the birds to sing. I would feed the elephants, I love them.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

It would be cool to feed the elephants--I mean, how often do you get to do something like that?--but it seems like it would be easier to transport birds and get them to sing than haul the elephant food around.

Many, Indonesia is loud enough without the Afghanimals shouting too, but I have a little bit of a headache, so that may be making me overly sensitive to the noise.
    Last edited by Tilden; 11-24-2013 at 08:30 PM.

I'd feed the elephants too, but 8 watermelons is a lot to tote!

Why are the Animals putting the food in the taxi? I thought they had to use a cart...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

The bird grand prix is kind of cool. Who knew there was such a thing?

But it's still not nearly as cool as racing bunnies in Denmark.
    Punkin and FlyAKite like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I'd feed the elephants too, but 8 watermelons is a lot to tote!

Why are the Animals putting the food in the taxi? I thought they had to use a cart...
    That's what they showed in the clip, but I'm not sure if they only had to use the cart in the zoo, as opposed to using the cart to get the food.
    waywyrd likes this.

FORT Fogey

My dog is interested in the singing birds--and the shouting people. He keeps cocking his head at the television screen.

The animals are at the zoo and they are still yelling, so I guess if they are awake they are yelling ? I bet their taxi drivers are glad when they are done with them.
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Fogey

Why are the Ice Girls finding this task so confusing? It seems pretty obvious what they're supposed to be doing. Granted, it might be physically hard but it's pretty straight-forward.

When they showed the sugar cane in the clip, it was short stalks the size of a drum stick. Why is the sugar cane the Ice Girls picked up so long?

The girls had all the food loaded finally and then decide to unload and do the birds ?? I really hope this is not a NEL so someone goes home.

+ Reply to Thread