+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: 11/17 TAR 23: Episode 8 ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Re: 11/17 TAR 23: Episode 8 ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
    Apart from the Israelis, who I find entertaining, I am not sure that I like anyone that is left. This has never happened this early to me before, but I keep watching especially as they are in Indonesia next episode, thats where I live, and I am always happy when they go somewhere that I have been but especially if its somewhere that I have lived. Will be interesting to see how they show it, as they wont really get to see the real Indonesia unless they get caught in a traffic jam, stuck in a flood or unable to go far from a toilet cause you ate the salad.
    Do you mean the Afgani's?
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Being the wife of a Vietnam veteran who was afraid every time the phone or doorbell rang for the year he was gone, I, too, was incensed at the insensitivity of showing a statue in honor of shooting down Americans. I wrote to CBS, Travelocity, and every other sponsor I could find.

Sometimes, you have to wonder where the brains of producers are. This time, there was no doubt - their brains were stuck into an orifice where the sun don't shine.
    My husband spent two tours in Vietnam in the Air Force and that angered me too. How insensitive. Are all those producers so young that they don't understand how symbolic that was of a very difficult time in our history that millions of us suffered through? My husband died at age 56 from a type of non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma that is tied to exposure to Agent Orange. People are still dying from that horrible war.

(Bridge cam - Looks pretty!)

Fort Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Do you mean the Afgani's?
    Haha yes I do
    I have been watching too much storage wars

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456