+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: 11/17 TAR 23: Episode 8 ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Re: 11/10 TAR 23: Episode 8 ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Indonesia next week with the docs being sanctimonious when they see the Afganimals still in it...and then try to cheat off them...literally following them around trying to see. Yeah that is honest all right. This is what I hate about people being all righteous. Way to set that example for your kids!
    Punkin and teatime like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I thought it was a good episode and at least I was glad to see the U turns used. I am more disappointed when everyone just passes it by and doesn't use it. Neither team had to say anything except this is a race for a million dollars and we want to win. The U turns are part of the game to help those who want to slow down whatever teams they think may prevent them from winning. I'm not even sure why Phil asked the docs why they U turned the Afganimals. I don't remember if that is what he usually does. I could just be forgetting.

I know the holders of the Express Pass only have a certain number of weeks to use it or they no longer can. I'm not positive, but I think this was the last week they could have used it since the docs announced they were going to use it from the start of the leg.

I understand your point Midol - it would have just been better to just do the U Turn, and not say why. No explanations were needed. I loved all the tasks they had to do today (except maybe the chopping of all the food). I even thought dressing a camel for a beauty pageant would have been fun - certainly different.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I am not liking the Docs this episode even though they came in first. Stupid game play in my opinion. Used their express pass needlessly and then U-turned the Afganimals because they lied to them about u turning the beards. Guess what?...It's a race...people lie. They want everyone to race honestly...like they are. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Tim and b*tch continue their stupidity...racing around looking for something that is right in front of them. She told him to get their bags and search on foot and then blames him for the screw up.

Dune buggies looked like fun...I would have liked to do them.
    He's the one that wanted the bags.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I thought it was really dumb of Jason and Amy not to use the UTurn on Team Pinkie. What was worst was to listen to the hypocrisy coming out of Pinkie's mouth about the Bunnies being cheaters and that is why they got UTurned when Pinkie admitted she would have done exactly what the Bunnies did if she had thought of it. I thought Pinkie had sunk has low as she could and yet again she sinks lower. The "Ha, he almost died" comment was really the last straw.

Then it was the Granimals showing what nasty people they are in their last confessionals. Pinkie and Granimals such despicable human beings, I wonder if they realize how badly they come across to millions of people? Where is a sinkhole when you need one?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

To the Point

Yeah, doctors kind of annoyed me regarding the whole play honest thing. Get over yourselves, it's a race for $$.

Pinkie is still an obnoxious piece of nastiness. She is so wrong about the girls. Sadly, Pinkie probably is still being self-righteous and nasty even after seeing that the girls already were on the list.
    Punkin likes this.

I have tried to like the Doctors, I just can' t. He doesn't seem as pious and she does. The Afganimals can play the game as they see fit, not as the docs think they should play.

We LOL at Amy comparing her beauty pageant to that of the camels we loved that task!!!

I am sorry their camel kicked the wrong person, it really should have been Pinky, not Tim. Tim made the mistake about the bags, and boy I bet he heard about that way way more than we saw.

The bunnies tried, but the U-Turn and the speed bump( which looked like great fun) was too much for them to overcome.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Yeah, doctors kind of annoyed me regarding the whole play honest thing. Get over yourselves, it's a race for $$.

Pinkie is still an obnoxious piece of nastiness. She is so wrong about the girls. Sadly, Pinkie probably is still being self-righteous and nasty even after seeing that the girls already were on the list.
    I think that whole speech about honesty and wanting to play that way...and that everyone should...seems to be a set up for next week when I don't doubt, we will hear that replayed...setting them up for the edit. She was the one really stressing that honesty and next week seems to be blatantly trying to copy/cheat off of the Afganimals. Hypocrisy at it's best.

As for b*tch, well, I doubt her edit could get any worse...but you never know.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I have tried to like the Doctors, I just can' t. He doesn't seem as pious and she does. The Afganimals can play the game as they see fit, not as the docs think they should play.
    She killed me with that comment. Who is she to dictate how anyone else plays the game? And the stupid lie the Afghanimals told didn't even matter, honestly.
    Punkin, Shoepie and Midol like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: 11/17 TAR 23: Episode 8 ***West Coast SPOILERS***

What bothered me, too was that the Afghanimals had been U-turned on that leg as well. It wasn't like they had a choice they needed to make some safety room (and I loved the beards so I was sad)
    I do believe the doctors were ok with pretending the Pink team hadn't given them the Express Pass when they were asked to keep it a secret.

Not impressed by their "they lied" excuse.
    Midol likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Pinky U turned the wives because they took cuts at the airport. I don't think they did. They were in last place so it seemed a wasted U turn.
    If Miss Rhode Island had the balls, it would have been pinky uturned and they'd have fallen apart. I no longer want that team to win because they refuse to play cut throat. I say ER docs FTW or if that isn't to be, the Afghanimals.

Pinky proved to be an emotional player thought. She should have uturned the ice girls to break up an alliance. You can't win playing emotionally.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast