+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 11/10 TAR 23: Episode 7 - CSpeed Dating Is The Worst ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Re: 11/10 TAR 23: Episode 7 - CSpeed Dating Is The Worst ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Tim said of Marie, his Ex. That he thinks of her as a dude, that might explain a lot
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Re: 11/10 TAR 23: Episode 7 - CSpeed Dating Is The Worst ***West Coast SPOILERS***

The only problem with the wearing long pants and sleeves because of the heat, is that only the women doing it. That's what first had me noticing was that all the women were wearing long sleeve jackets and pants, and the men were in tee shirts.

I believe when you travel to another country you should try to show respect and dress according to their standards, even if they are chauvinistic, and we didn't see them having any problems like my family had. It seems to me that those people in that country should also try to respect your rights and beliefs. We did try to dress according to their standards, but it didn't do us any good because they didn't show the respect to us we tried to show to them.
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    So, a NEL. How I wish that had happened a couple of episodes ago to save my beards!
    They got eliminated right after the continuation leg. That being a NEL would mean nobody going home for 2 episodes in a row. Does that ever happen?

The only words the Afghanimals used were pleasantries. It would be like knowing how to say "thank you, please, have a good day etc" in several languages (which, in my opinion would be smart to do for AR)
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was wondering what CSpeed Dating (from the thread title) meant so I looked it up and apparently it's a typo. It should just be speed dating.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

We all know that NEL is always in the middle of the season, almost always when there are 6 or 7 teams left. And then the other NEL is close to the finale usually the week after next week. I have a feeling the other NEL will be used on the most hated team hte week after. I wish the other twist will be there is only one NEL.

Am I correct in that there are two dbl U-turns this season?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234