+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 11/10 TAR 23: Episode 7 - CSpeed Dating Is The Worst ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 11/10 TAR 23: Episode 7 - CSpeed Dating Is The Worst ***West Coast SPOILERS***

Yay Animals

I refused to watch last week's episode though because my favorite sob story white guys got eliminated and I cried along with the rest of the public.

CCL

Re: 11/10 TAR 23: Episode 7 - CSpeed Dating Is The Worst ***West Coast SPOILERS***

I'd rather have had the NEL last week -much preferred the OK team to the baseball wives. And I'm not a fan of Pinkie but I could understand why she was peeved at the baseball wives at the ticket counter -she was waiting to book her ticket and the wives were clearly dawdling in front of her, asking the agent stupid things like whether it was a nice plane. I'd want them out of the way too.
    The mosque was so beautiful.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I really like the wives. They're nice and they respected the Muslim culture.

I also like the blondes because they seem to be close to the Animals, who I also like.

To the Point

The only person I do not like (not even about the team) is Pinkie. She is a vile person. I know I say it every week, but it is true every week. I do.not.like.her!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I really like the wives. They're nice and they respected the Muslim culture.

I also like the blondes because they seem to be close to the Animals, who I also like.
    Isn't it funny --ironic funny-- that most folks here like the wives and blondes?
    Typically, those are the ones targeted by the boards as being "dumb, big-boob bimbos"
    And while they are each clearly (disgustingly) gawwwgeous, they are so kind to others and respectful toward the cultures they are visiting, they are (at least somewhat) fan favorites!

Yup, I like them, too.
    And, yes, it IS odd -- because I (shamefully) happen to be one of those who rolls her eyes and doesn't typically consider Beauty Girls a viable threat in shows like this.

Good for them, I say!!
    AZChristian likes this.
    Impossible things are being done every day.

I Love the Afghanimals! I hope this is a non-elim race. It's time for one!

The mosque was beautiful. & that Marina The Afganimals were truly in their element. I like them. I didn't choose the girls teams, but the baseball wives seem nice. The blonde's seem a little ditzy. But still nice. I am still on the fence about the doctors Both hubby and I would have loved the drop and drive road block. Great fun!!

Pinky? second verse same as the first, I am so tired of her and nasty one liners.

I love seeing different places, we have a beautiful mosque near us, but nothing like that one. I was so pleased it was a non elimination leg.

Next week looks good
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Nom-elim! YaY! And we often see a team that has an advantage by foreign language. I liked the Afghanimals having the Arabic advantage. Was that a first?

Punkin, I do think it's a first as far as a Middle Eastern country advantage... unless the Twinnies (I forget the actual team name but they always used that toward each other) had one in earlier years.

I also noticed a first - ALL the women this leg were wearing long sleeves and pants, as a lot of Middle Eastern countries would see what most of these racers wear as being "nude" in public. I have a feeling it has a lot to do with production telling them for their own safety (as I do think a women's team was harassed in previous years for not being covered) but it was nice to see them dressed this way right off the bat to prevent any potential threat.

Was glad it was a Non-elim, if anything because it gives us a chance to have this team stay and Pinky, et. al. be eliminated.
    Punkin and Duckyface like this.

Arabic, maybe a first.

There was a Chinese team a few seasons ago who had that language advantage in one of the final legs, and ultimately ended up winning the race.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast