+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

I liked OK too, and felt so sorry for the guy singing last night. His cheeks were so red, he was obviously distressed and embarrassed, but he didn't give up and his partner didn't freak out on him. They were nice guys. I was hoping for a NEL.

Quote Originally Posted by Thels View Post
    The cab driver was rather weird about it as well.

First, he had the couple in his cab. Then when the wives came out, he was like "No worries, I'll just toss out their bags, and you can come ride with me." He totally offered to ditch his previous clients and take on another team. Then when it was Tim and Marie, and he had already droven off, he suddenly started to wonder if he was doing the right thing. Suddenly growing a conscious there? It might have been an act to get the team to tip him more just to cooperate, but he realized quickly that Marie wasn't the type to fall for that.

Was also a bit disappointed in Tim there, though I guess he's just too used to Marie bossing him around. It was pretty clear in the cab that this lying about business didn't really come naturally to him, and at the mat from reading his face, he realized it was quite the error they made there. It makes me wonder, if they're so incompatible, if one of them (probably Marie) had sent in a dozen applications with a dozen different people, in the hopes that one of these applications would be accepted, and that they weren't exactly each other's first choice for this race.

Nice of the wives to not make enemies, and leave that mess of a cab behind. They might also have worried about the integrity of the cab driver. What if they needed to leave the cab quickly at a later point in the leg? Would the cab driver toss out their bags so another team could take it from there?
    I think the cab driver had the hots for the baseball wives that"s why he wanted them in his cab but they declined his offer.

I think Tim needs to grow a big hairy pair. He's a eunuch by today's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I think the cab driver had the hots for the baseball wives that"s why he wanted them in his cab but they declined his offer.
    You might very well hit the nail on the head, there.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I think Tim needs to grow a big hairy pair. He's a eunuch by today's standards.
    Quite possibly, yeah. Doesn't make me hate him, though. Just feel sorry. There's only one really annoying member on that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Thels View Post
    The cab driver was rather weird about it as well.

First, he had the couple in his cab. Then when the wives came out, he was like "No worries, I'll just toss out their bags, and you can come ride with me." He totally offered to ditch his previous clients and take on another team. Then when it was Tim and Marie, and he had already droven off, he suddenly started to wonder if he was doing the right thing. Suddenly growing a conscious there? It might have been an act to get the team to tip him more just to cooperate, but he realized quickly that Marie wasn't the type to fall for that.

Was also a bit disappointed in Tim there, though I guess he's just too used to Marie bossing him around. It was pretty clear in the cab that this lying about business didn't really come naturally to him, and at the mat from reading his face, he realized it was quite the error they made there. It makes me wonder, if they're so incompatible, if one of them (probably Marie) had sent in a dozen applications with a dozen different people, in the hopes that one of these applications would be accepted, and that they weren't exactly each other's first choice for this race.

Nice of the wives to not make enemies, and leave that mess of a cab behind. They might also have worried about the integrity of the cab driver. What if they needed to leave the cab quickly at a later point in the leg? Would the cab driver toss out their bags so another team could take it from there?
    I think the reason the cab driver said that about having the wrong couple was because he spoke English, and he heard Pinkie going on about how they were screwing the other couple, and he suddenly felt bad that he was being shown on film helping these vile people screw his original customers. I am amazed at the facility with which Pinkie lies about things. When the cabbie brought that up, she immediately showed her blue ticket and said that they were all on the same team so it didn't matter.

She is burning far too many bridges unnecessarily, and it will come back to bite her in the butt. I was kind of surprised that Jason and Amy were teaming up with Pinkie and Tim, since it's no secret that she's not trustworthy, but I think we can be sure that no one is going to help her with anything from here on out, and they will probably start feeding them misinformation to try to get them out of the game.

Somebody mentioned that Pinkie and Tim no longer have the Express Pass so people don't have to be nice to them, but I don't think anyone knows that they gave it to the ER docs. Was this last show leg 5? If so, I guess from here on out, the assumption would be that someone else has it. Or maybe people will think that they didn't give it anyone.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 11-06-2013 at 03:57 AM.
    wannasee likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post

She is burning far too many bridges unnecessarily, and it will come back to bite her in the butt. I was kind of surprised that Jason and Amy were teaming up with Pinkie and Tim, since it's no secret that she's not trustworthy, but I think we can be sure that no one is going to help her with anything from here on out, and they will probably start feeding them misinformation to try to get them out of the game.

Yep, that's exactly what I've been saying. Pinky and No Brainer now have giant targets on their backs. If I were Jason and Amy I would make darn sure the other teams knew about this mess so the others wouldn't help P & B.

Somebody mentioned that Pinkie and Tim no longer have the Express Pass so people don't have to be nice to them, but I don't think anyone knows that they gave it to the ER docs. Was this last show leg 5? If so, I guess from here on out, the assumption would be that someone else has it. Or maybe people will think that they didn't give it anyone.

That was me. Great observation, though, about people not knowing. I'm pretty sure this last episode was Leg 5, so all the teams would have to do is ask each other who has it. They might try to lie to each other, but when they hear how devious P & B are, you would think they would put games aside and focus on beating No Brains.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

They will tell who they gave the EP to.
    holly71, Miss_Griss and Midol like this.
    There's no place like home!

Pinky will have to tell, if she hasn't already. We don't see what's been edited out
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456