+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

I agree on the taking of the cab, that was wrong! I have not minded her game play, but this was uncalled for and hopefully it will come back to bite her.
    There's no place like home!

Thanks, but I record too many other shows on Sundays to be able to do that, particularly Revenge, which overlaps Good Wife.

Whatver I can't see or DVR, I catch later in the week On Demand.

Back to TAR -- is cab-stealing really that big a deal? Especially if the driver was the one who offered to dump the bags...
    Crystalline likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

We watch east coast time so it was a late start for us

I have to say the 4 of them on the mat squabbling like children was embarrassing, but I have a feeling Pinky is use to that .Plus Jason and Amy were really nervous after trying for the FF.
    I could not of done the singing one, and hubby is even worse than I am. I felt sorry for Oklahoma( what did I say about Karma!!!!), they really tried, and they were supportive of one another.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 11-03-2013 at 11:23 PM.
    wannasee likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    We watch east coast time so it was a late start for us

I have to say the 4 of them on the mat squabbling like children was embarrassing, but I have a feeling Pinky is use to that .Plus Jason and Amy were really nervous after trying for the FF.
    I could not of done the singing one, and hubby is even worse than I am. I felt sorry for Oklahoma( what did I say about Karma!!!!), they really tried, and they were supportive of one another.
    I agree Pinky seems like the type to be use to that. Her going on and on about them not knowing what they would do even though she had been told that they did indeed know reminds me of the way she treats her ex. She appears to want the last say in everything.

The "bearded" team last week and the Oklahoma team this week were both teams that I was questioning why I didn't put in my pool. I really thought both were going to go further and they were very supportive of each other. I thought the singing challenge was a hard one as well. I know I would have been horrible at it myself. My hubby may have had a better shot since he use to sing in musical plays a long time ago.

I missed a bit as I am traveling and not able to watch back on my DVR. I didn't understand why the bags were dumped and then the cab driver said something about picking up the wrong team when Pinky and her ex were in the car. The ex said something to the cab driver about it being okay. So why did he dump the bags to begin with or who did dump them? I'm not clear on that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I agree Pinky seems like the type to be use to that. Her going on and on about them not knowing what they would do even though she had been told that they did indeed know reminds me of the way she treats her ex. She appears to want the last say in everything.

The "bearded" team last week and the Oklahoma team this week were both teams that I was questioning why I didn't put in my pool. I really thought both were going to go further and they were very supportive of each other. I thought the singing challenge was a hard one as well. I know I would have been horrible at it myself. My hubby may have had a better shot since he use to sing in musical plays a long time ago.

I missed a bit as I am traveling and not able to watch back on my DVR. I didn't understand why the bags were dumped and then the cab driver said something about picking up the wrong team when Pinky and her ex were in the car. The ex said something to the cab driver about it being okay. So why did he dump the bags to begin with or who did dump them? I'm not clear on that part.
    When the baseball wives finished the task and were looking for a cab the cab driver indicated he was tired of waiting and he removed the bags ( I guess according to the TAR rules if a cabbie removes the bags it is OK to use the taxi) but the Baseball wives felt kinda funny about it so they ran down to the main road and managed to hail another taxi.
    Florimel, Arielflies and Jaceegirl like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    When the baseball wives finished the task and were looking for a cab the cab driver indicated he was tired of waiting and he removed the bags ( I guess according to the TAR rules if a cabbie removes the bags it is OK to use the taxi) but the Baseball wives felt kinda funny about it so they ran down to the main road and managed to hail another taxi.
    Which I thought was very cool of them.
    These gals are NOT snits. They are competitive but polite AND sweet, all wrapped into one. Or is that two?
    With all the hatefulness and back-stabbing we see on these reality shows, I appreciate some good sportsmanship. Besides, they STILL came in 2nd. Good for them, I say!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

I'm disliking the garanimals more and more each week!
    Florimel likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I couldn't stand Pinky before this week and she sealed the deal with the ubiquitous "you would have done the same thing/you don't know what you would have done"
    Ugh, the couple did know what they would have done, run down the road to get another cab, because that's what they did. I just hate when people say that
    Moontat likes this.

There really was no need to steal the cab. They knew they were not first and there were several teams behind them. I would understand if it was the last leg because it would be desperation time.
    sweetpea and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I couldn't stand Pinky before this week and she sealed the deal with the ubiquitous "you would have done the same thing/you don't know what you would have done"
    Ugh, the couple did know what they would have done, run down the road to get another cab, because that's what they did. I just hate when people say that
    Next week previews showed her and her ex calling one another names, I hope this doesn't turn into the Pinky show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast