+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

  1. #21
    FORT Fogey captain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road
    Posts
    4,234

    Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

    I agree on the taking of the cab, that was wrong! I have not minded her game play, but this was uncalled for and hopefully it will come back to bite her.
    There's no place like home!

  2. #22
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    15,199

    Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

    Thanks, but I record too many other shows on Sundays to be able to do that, particularly Revenge, which overlaps Good Wife.

    Whatver I can't see or DVR, I catch later in the week On Demand.

    Back to TAR -- is cab-stealing really that big a deal? Especially if the driver was the one who offered to dump the bags...
    Crystalline likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

  3. #23
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,070

    Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

    We watch east coast time so it was a late start for us

    I have to say the 4 of them on the mat squabbling like children was embarrassing, but I have a feeling Pinky is use to that .Plus Jason and Amy were really nervous after trying for the FF.
    I could not of done the singing one, and hubby is even worse than I am. I felt sorry for Oklahoma( what did I say about Karma!!!!), they really tried, and they were supportive of one another.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 11-03-2013 at 11:23 PM.
    wannasee likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  4. #24
    FORT Fogey Jaceegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,131

    Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    We watch east coast time so it was a late start for us

    I have to say the 4 of them on the mat squabbling like children was embarrassing, but I have a feeling Pinky is use to that .Plus Jason and Amy were really nervous after trying for the FF.
    I could not of done the singing one, and hubby is even worse than I am. I felt sorry for Oklahoma( what did I say about Karma!!!!), they really tried, and they were supportive of one another.
    I agree Pinky seems like the type to be use to that. Her going on and on about them not knowing what they would do even though she had been told that they did indeed know reminds me of the way she treats her ex. She appears to want the last say in everything.

    The "bearded" team last week and the Oklahoma team this week were both teams that I was questioning why I didn't put in my pool. I really thought both were going to go further and they were very supportive of each other. I thought the singing challenge was a hard one as well. I know I would have been horrible at it myself. My hubby may have had a better shot since he use to sing in musical plays a long time ago.

    I missed a bit as I am traveling and not able to watch back on my DVR. I didn't understand why the bags were dumped and then the cab driver said something about picking up the wrong team when Pinky and her ex were in the car. The ex said something to the cab driver about it being okay. So why did he dump the bags to begin with or who did dump them? I'm not clear on that part.

  5. #25
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,124

    Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I agree Pinky seems like the type to be use to that. Her going on and on about them not knowing what they would do even though she had been told that they did indeed know reminds me of the way she treats her ex. She appears to want the last say in everything.

    The "bearded" team last week and the Oklahoma team this week were both teams that I was questioning why I didn't put in my pool. I really thought both were going to go further and they were very supportive of each other. I thought the singing challenge was a hard one as well. I know I would have been horrible at it myself. My hubby may have had a better shot since he use to sing in musical plays a long time ago.

    I missed a bit as I am traveling and not able to watch back on my DVR. I didn't understand why the bags were dumped and then the cab driver said something about picking up the wrong team when Pinky and her ex were in the car. The ex said something to the cab driver about it being okay. So why did he dump the bags to begin with or who did dump them? I'm not clear on that part.
    When the baseball wives finished the task and were looking for a cab the cab driver indicated he was tired of waiting and he removed the bags ( I guess according to the TAR rules if a cabbie removes the bags it is OK to use the taxi) but the Baseball wives felt kinda funny about it so they ran down to the main road and managed to hail another taxi.
    Florimel, Arielflies and Jaceegirl like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  6. #26
    Here's to NEXT YEAR! cubsfan55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    637

    Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    When the baseball wives finished the task and were looking for a cab the cab driver indicated he was tired of waiting and he removed the bags ( I guess according to the TAR rules if a cabbie removes the bags it is OK to use the taxi) but the Baseball wives felt kinda funny about it so they ran down to the main road and managed to hail another taxi.
    Which I thought was very cool of them.
    These gals are NOT snits. They are competitive but polite AND sweet, all wrapped into one. Or is that two?
    With all the hatefulness and back-stabbing we see on these reality shows, I appreciate some good sportsmanship. Besides, they STILL came in 2nd. Good for them, I say!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

  7. #27
    Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    5,624

    Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

    I'm disliking the garanimals more and more each week!
    Florimel likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

  8. #28
    FORT Fogey Duckyface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    851

    Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

    I couldn't stand Pinky before this week and she sealed the deal with the ubiquitous "you would have done the same thing/you don't know what you would have done"
    Ugh, the couple did know what they would have done, run down the road to get another cab, because that's what they did. I just hate when people say that
    Moontat likes this.

  9. #29
    FORT Fogey jammyjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,536

    Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

    There really was no need to steal the cab. They knew they were not first and there were several teams behind them. I would understand if it was the last leg because it would be desperation time.
    sweetpea and Midol like this.

  10. #30
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,070

    Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I couldn't stand Pinky before this week and she sealed the deal with the ubiquitous "you would have done the same thing/you don't know what you would have done"
    Ugh, the couple did know what they would have done, run down the road to get another cab, because that's what they did. I just hate when people say that
    Next week previews showed her and her ex calling one another names, I hope this doesn't turn into the Pinky show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.