+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart *SPOILERS*

Re: 11/03 TAR 23: Episode 6 - Choir Boy At Heart

I Can NOT carry a tune. Never could. I would be there until Phil came to get me.
    holly71, CupidGuest, shyra and 3 others like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Fogey

You know if Pinky had just said, "Look, the bags weren't in the cab. They were on the ground. I don't know how they got there, but we didn't touch them, and we took the cab because we wanted get to the mat as fast as possible," that would have been the truth. She didn't need to tell them they don't know what they would have donee in the same position, because they were in that position and they didn't do the same thing and neither did at least one other team.

I like how supportive the Oklahoma guys are being of each other instead of getting mad about what happened. Makes me think the day they had to dance something else was bugging them or they just decided they had behaved badly and weren't going to do that again.

FORT Fogey

The Okies are handling the loss really well. I wish it had been Pinky and No Brain. Wouldn't you know that No Brain was one of the few people in the race who could actually carry a tune.
    holly71 and CupidGuest like this.

Finally! It's really starting to annoy me a) how long I have to wait to watch Good Wife every week, and b) how I can't even program my DVR safely to catch it if I don't know how long the delay is.

The singing thing was kind of interesting when I flipped to it.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    The Okies are handling the loss really well. I wish it had been Pinky and No Brain. Wouldn't you know that No Brain was one of the few people in the race who could actually carry a tune.
    I liked the Okies, just like the previous set of Okies (Cowboys).
    Duckyface, scoot13 and Babbred like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I really don't mind him. He actually seems to have a conscience. He did tell her that they can just go get another cab, but, as usual, she doesn't listen.

It really annoyed me when she kept telling the other team that they don't know what they would have done had they been in their shoes when clearly they did and they didn't take someone elses cab, but decided to go find one of their own.

I felt bad for the OK guys but you just know that they are one of those teams that will really appreciate the experience.

Looks like next week, b*tch is up to more sh*t...even her seemingly benign partner seems to think she has lost her mind.
    holly71 likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Finally! It's really starting to annoy me a) how long I have to wait to watch Good Wife every week, and b) how I can't even program my DVR safely to catch it if I don't know how long the delay is.

Thankfully Canada is always on time. It would drive me crazy that it starts at a different time every week.

It is unfortunate because not so many people post because of it. I always want to start but there is nobody here and I'm unsure if people want to know in advance before they have a chance to watch.

We put "SPOILERS" in the thread title, so anyone who comes into the thread understands that live results are being discussed. Don't be afraid to post about what you're watching.

(Edit: I just added it to the title of this one, lol)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

We put "SPOILERS" in the thread title, so anyone who comes into the thread understands that live results are being discussed. Don't be afraid to post about what you're watching.

(Edit: I just added it to the title of this one, lol)
    OK. Thanks ... will do next week.

I know what you mean about the weekly delay and don't know if this will help you or not, but I just record AR, GW, Mentalist, News, Sports, Criminal Minds etc. - enough programs in a row that I think will safely allow to be able to make sure I see AR and the Good Wife. Once I see AR and Good Wife I delete the others. So far it has worked that way every time. You may be recording other things on other stations and not able to do that, but just a suggestion that works for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast