Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 10/27 TAR 23: Episode 4/5 (continuation leg) **West Coast Spoilers**

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Re: 10/27 TAR 23: Episode 4/5 (continuation leg) **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    Pinky comes in first and Beards are eliminated dang nab it
    E-I-E-I-Ohhhhh
    NCLurker and Moontat like this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Well the Afghanimals would have been eliminated if the Beards did not switch tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontat View Post
    Pinky comes in first and Beards are eliminated dang nab it
    Dang nab it is right. I didn't see that coming at all. Just last week I was sorry I had over looked the bearded ones when picking out my teams and really thought they were going to go far. I really liked them and sorry to see them go. The one I can't wait to see go is Pinky. I felt for a brief moment she might have a shred of decency when she agreed to work with the dater and then the ER doc, but should have known it was entirely for selfish reasons. I'm sure if she didn't agree to work with them she might still be running around that huge apartment complex looking for the correct delicious looking doughnut. Looking at next week's previews we see her true self rear itself again by stealing another team's taxi.
    Moontat likes this.

Watched snippets during breaks in the world series. All three teams I rooted for in TAR are gone. very unhappy at tonight's ending. Loved the bearded ones.
    I just hope someone drops a house on Pinky. I'd love to sing the wicked witch is dead.
    Let's hope this unlucky streak of mine doesn't carry on into the world series.
    Sometimes it is better to be kind than it is to be right

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Pinky and No Brain! First time I've heard that! Love it! He seriously needs to grow a set.

Dude! If you thinking dressing like a girl for a task makes you less of a man you aren't nearly the man you think you are.

Sad the Beards are gone. I really liked them.
    waywyrd, Bearcata, Shoepie and 2 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

That entire scene with Okie Dude acting up like a baby because he had to dress up in a skirt was so ... I don't know ... dumb ... you are racing for a million dollars suck it up. At this in this case the Granimals handled it much better than the Okies did.
    AZChristian likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    That entire scene with Okie Dude acting up like a baby because he had to dress up in a skirt was so ... I don't know ... dumb ... you are racing for a million dollars suck it up. At this in this case the Granimals handled it much better than the Okies did.
    I agree. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." I have protesting like that before in guys are not so sure of their sexuality, just saying.
    AZChristian likes this.

As somebody else pointed out, both NFL and the Beards were in 1st place and then slipped down to last and got eliminated. We can only hope that trend continues.

Don't blame either team for using the U-Turn. As much as I hate it, it's just part of the game. And I like how OK yelled "We're still nice people! We're just playing the game!" What I wish is that they would elimnate the U-Turn all together. I hate it since often penalizes perfectly good teams for no reason but to add "drama" to the show.
    Florimel likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb View Post
    I agree. "The lady doth protest too much, methinks." I have protesting like that before in guys are not so sure of their sexuality, just saying.
    I thought his reaction was really over the top, too. When the other guy made a joke about, "You don't look bad. Want to have dinner after this leg?" . . . the guy in a dress was icy cold when he warned him, "Let it go, Dude."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Watched snippets during breaks in the world series. All three teams I rooted for in TAR are gone. very unhappy at tonight's ending. Loved the bearded ones.
    I just hope someone drops a house on Pinky. I'd love to sing the wicked witch is dead.
    Let's hope this unlucky streak of mine doesn't carry on into the world series.
    Shush and stop that! Red Sox fan here, too.

+ Reply to Thread