+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: TAR 24 *Speculation and Spoilers* thread

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: TAR 24 *Speculation and Spoilers* thread

Well the cast pics came out and it's Bopper and Mark, not Mark and Mallory. I wonder what that means.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

It means none of the previous teams have been split. I was happy to see that.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Well the cast pics came out and it's Bopper and Mark, not Mark and Mallory. I wonder what that means.

It means Miss Cleo needs a better crystal ball.

I'm sorry, I'm showing my age here, but does anybody else remember this? When I was a kid, there was a late-night-TV psychic called Miss Cleo. I remember in her commercials she'd speak with some sort of accent. Jamaican? Who knows? Reading this thread, I keep hearing her voice in my head. "Call me now for all your spoilers."

On a more serious note, I really debated about watching this season. The Cowboys/Mark and Bopper are two of my favorite teams. However, I despise several of the other teams, so on balance it's just not worth it. Maybe when the Twins are eliminated I can stand it. I consider them to be two of the most despicable people I have ever seen on TV, so I will not give CBS my business while they appear.

As for Dave and Connor, I sincerely hope that they do well. I seem to recall there was very little friction between them, which was refreshing for a family team. In fact, it was the opposite: Connor was very concerned about his father and accepted their having to drop out with grace. They ran well, they ran fairly, and they are strong competitors. That's good enough for me.
    Florimel likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Who doesn't make it to the starting line?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I remember Miss Cleo, babbred. I didn't watch her very often, but I do remember her. Not sure if she had one of those early psychic hot line phones, but I think she might have.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I remember Miss Cleo too.

She apparently voiced some Haiti Voodoo woman in a GTA game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011