+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: 10/13 TAR 23: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 10/13 TAR 23: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Wow, that was a large dent in that car for the driver to say it was okay. I'd be screaming.
    You know why they rearended the car in front, don't you? Just before that happened, the driver was watching to see what they were doing on the phone.
    waywyrd likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    The OK team thought the Afghanimals were setting them up as the pawn ie so if it turned out the flight chosen by the Afganimals was not good it was ok as there were three teams on it and the Afghanimals felt the OK were weakest and they could beat them. Which is actually what the Afghanimals said to eachother when deciding to tell OK about the flight. And OK ended up getting a better flight on their own, so good for them.
    This. I was afraid they were just going to go along with it without checking for themselves. I'm glad they remembered these people are competing against them. They figured out what the other team was up to and refused to be their pawns.
    Florimel and Babbred like this.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=
    I wish she would lose that express pass, I am so sick of her mentioning it[/QUOTE]
    I think the other racers are too.
    Moontat likes this.

The other racers can say what they want, but they would be using the 2nd express pass to their advantage. I really do not have a problem with Pink Hair woman/team. She just has a problem with talking before thinking what would be coming out of her mouth.
    Neither of the other 2 teams were willing to listen to what the baseball wives were saying about how they got 1st on the list.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    The other racers can say what they want, but they would be using the 2nd express pass to their advantage. I really do not have a problem with Pink Hair woman/team. She just has a problem with talking before thinking what would be coming out of her mouth.
    Neither of the other 2 teams were willing to listen to what the baseball wives were saying about how they got 1st on the list.
    Well, this isn't the first express pas we have seen. The others didn't run off at the mouth over it- I think she ls a dork
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface View Post
    I like the human interest stories too. I just don't like hearing about it all the time. When someone says "My Mom died and my dog ran away and my cat has cancer so I could really use the money" every time we hear them speak I get tired of hearing it. A lot of times it's not even the contestant but the producers who force that upon us, but it effects the way I feel about the contestant anyway.
    Guess I'm an easy mark because I wind up caring about them. I totally get where you are coming from, though. We don't want to hear about it over and over and as you write it is more of a production thing. Maybe what I should have said is I root for all the nice people regardless of their strategy and ability.

As long as pinkie and the brainless don't win, I'll be happy.
    waywyrd, Moontat and Duckyface like this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    The OK team thought the Afghanimals were setting them up as the pawn ie so if it turned out the flight chosen by the Afganimals was not good it was ok as there were three teams on it and the Afghanimals felt the OK were weakest and they could beat them. Which is actually what the Afghanimals said to eachother when deciding to tell OK about the flight. And OK ended up getting a better flight on their own, so good for them. I don't really like the Afghanimals and their wives. Well, as people they're fine, but I don't like how they're running the race together basically, waiting at the airport to give the other team the flight info, doing the same tasks, running together to the mat...it's a competition, not a dating show.
    Thanks for the explanation.

I don't have a problem with alliances; it gives another dimention to this show.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

What made me shake my head happened at the mat when the local man asked Phil if he could switch places with Pinkie's ex; and that was after her bravado statement of "I run this race!"

She is a handful, that is for sure.

I wondered why they spent half the hour focusing on plane travel to Lisbon. I mean everyone had difficulties, but it all tied together at the end, when in the dead of night, Phil appears in the concourse at Lisbon and sends NFL home. "You can probably find a plane to fly home." Yeah, dry and sly, Phil.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I guess baseball wives are used to the executive lounge so they knew where to go for help. I would like the show better if there weren't affluent people competing but where to draw the line?
    spockwhat and Duckyface like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I think you mean the circumference of the earth around the equator, right? The diameter would cut through the center. Everything else you were spot on and thanks for the humor in your post.
    Reading this again, I thought I'd do a checking of the diameter of earth. It is 7,918 miles.

So... apparently Magellan decided he wanted to cut through the earth, so he got stuck in the mantle and is there to this day trying to continue his journey to the center of the earth.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread