+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: 10/13 TAR 23: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/13 TAR 23: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Pinky hates the baseball wives now.
    at the airport??

I didn't understand what happened with all that stand by stuff with Pinky .Josh and Amy were there as well weren't they? Color me confused
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I think that is the first time I remember seeing Phil stop a team. Poor NFL guys. In this instance it was really bad outside luck.
    That's not the first time they've done it, but it's been a while since Phil has had to stop a team at the airport I think.

I'm sad the NFL guys were eliminated, but they took a huge gamble and it hurt them.

This is a rule I encourage all to follow if they compete on the show - ALWAYS fly with at least one team, even if it's not a great flight. It's better to have someone with you so you KNOW you have at least one person to pass to be safe. And if you are eliminated at least it's because you lost to the other team, NOT because of stuff beyond your control.

To me anyway, I'd rather be eliminated because of stuff *I* did or because I was beaten by a better team, not because of problems with an airplane.
    CupidGuest and Hyper like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

I didn't understand what happened with all that stand by stuff with Pinky .Josh and Amy were there as well weren't they? Color me confused

The baseball wives used the airline lounge to ask to be put on the standby list, while the other two teams were waiting for the check in counter to open one hour before the flight. When the counter opened, team Jersey and team horrid thought they were first since they had been waiting longer.

The pink harpy thinks nobody could ever be smarter than her, so had no clue how the baseball wives could scoop her on the list, so logically decided to hate them.

Pinky is truly ugly. Shouting at the people in Portugal, "Do you speak English?! Hello me! What is this!?" She needs to go.

So sad the NFL guys suffered from bad flight luck. With that many connections, a delayed flight can screw you completely. They went out with such good humour, too.
    Shoepie, Moontat and Duckyface like this.
    Valar Morghulis

The baseball wives used the airline lounge to ask to be put on the standby list, while the other two teams were waiting for the check in counter to open one hour before the flight. When the counter opened, team Jersey and team horrid thought they were first since they had been waiting longer.
    Thanks sweetpea!! I missd that part.
    I wish she would lose that express pass, I am so sick of her mentioning it.

Hope all the posters from Canada had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Thank you Jacee, that's very sweet of you
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

That's not the first time they've done it, but it's been a while since Phil has had to stop a team at the airport I think.
    Oh well airport is a different story. I think Chester/Ephraim may just be the first. In past similar situations, like with Peggy/Claire and Uchenna/Joyce, they were just instructed to go straight to the pit stop.

The examples I gave were talking about particular tasks. Lena/Kristy at the Roadblock, Maria/Tiffany at the Detour, etc.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Joe and Bill (Team Guido) in the original TAR were the first team to leave the game without reaching the carpet.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Hope all the posters from Canada had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Isn't that on Monday the 14th?

Well ... whenever ... hope it's a Happy Holiday!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

The pink harpy thinks nobody could ever be smarter than her, so had no clue how the baseball wives could scoop her on the list, so logically decided to hate them.

Pinky is truly ugly. Shouting at the people in Portugal, "Do you speak English?! Hello me! What is this!?" She needs to go.

So sad the NFL guys suffered from bad flight luck. With that many connections, a delayed flight can screw you completely. They went out with such good humour, too.
    Didn't the reservationist make an error ... and the Doctors (winners) got the flight that would have been theirs?

They could have made an exception and made it a NEL. Too bad.

Maybe they need some special passes for things over which they really have no control..
    CupidGuest likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Isn't that on Monday the 14th?

Well ... whenever ... hope it's a Happy Holiday!
    You could be right echo I just saw Midol and Fanny talk about celebrating Thanksgiving today so thought it was today.

FORT Regular

I'm not sure I understand why NFL fell so far behind. They decided to buy an itinerary with two connections, right? And the first flight was late, so they missed the second flight? Or the second flight was late so they missed the third one? But why weren't they on one of the flights with the other teams? Seems like they took a big risk for very little chance of gain.

+ Reply to Thread