+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: 10/6 TAR 23: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 10/6 TAR 23: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Did Marie tell another team something like, "You might as well tell me the clue because we have the express pass"? When they had to repeat the Spanish phrase.

Pinky and No Brain. Heh.

I hope that poor shoe shine man was compensated for his time and loss of income. I hope Bingo apologized and thanked him off-screen.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Were the sob story white guys crying about their family again?

There's two things I already hate about this season:

Them and the exes.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Were the sob story white guys crying about their family again?

There's two things I already hate about this season:

Them and the exes.
    I don't recall that they did. They don't bother me...the exes on the other hand! What can I say that I haven't already said? I think you all know where I stand by now. I hope this doesn't come down to a Zack and Flo ending because I would really hate that. So far the male part of the exes doesn't bug me nearly as much as Miss B*tch Face herself. In fact, I don't really recall anything that he specifically did that annoys me...other than bring her on the race!!!
    dagwood and Moontat like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Oh Zach and Flo. The 2nd and 3rd placers in that season were so much better. If one of them won instead of Flo and Zach, the season would have been 10x better.

I actually have two of them on FB. Ken and Ian.

While Pinky and NoBrain (heh, loved that moniker) and Garanimals really annoyed me, I enjoyed this episode. We laughed so hard. Bingo dude convincing that shoe shine man to not only let him do a shoe shine, and then talked him into packing up his stuff and coming with him - all the while saying he didn't think the shoe shine guy understood was hilarious. It was sloppy racing and they'd already had that with the bus debacle, so unfortunately it was their time to go. Too bad, because if they hadn't taken the wrong bus, or gotten the right shoe shine man they most likely would have beaten the baseball wives. I do hope they compensated the shoe shine man.

There was something else we cracked up at, I'll have to remember it another time.

The Bingo team really has no one to blame but themselves for losing tonight. The ex was correct in not giving the express pass tonight. She could tell the Bingo guy had done the task wrong and all the woman had to do was go back and get the rug.
    There's no place like home!

If I had the express pass and did not have to give it away until the 5th leg, that is just what I would do, wait until then and see where everyone is.
    holly71 and Photobabe like this.
    There's no place like home!

The Bingos, one of them was a bit grumpy I thought..But when he dragged the shoe shine guy to get his next clue, that was funny and true AR!

I don't think they would have gone too far. What's is with the women and hugging- omg you were wonderful, or I need a hug come on it's a race!!

Pinky, omg she is in everyone's business, I hope that's her down fall. He hasn't done very much to bug me, he should drop her off the nearest cliff

The Afganimals were not annoying this week only with one another .One of them is very good looking
    Monica has a pained expression each leg, he seems okay
    I like Jason and Amy, they are sweet

The hippies are really nice, I forgot all about them when I did my pool
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Wani can't pull a rickshaw, but he sure looks cute in his director's hat and short-sleeved, azure blazer. Look at Team Chico! Watch those bearded fools go!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    The Bingo team really has no one to blame but themselves for losing tonight. The ex was correct in not giving the express pass tonight. She could tell the Bingo guy had done the task wrong and all the woman had to do was go back and get the rug.
    I don't like how she flaunts it, she asked someone for help with a clue( the hippies I think) and said we have the extra express pass .They all know she does, she needs to get over herself
    holly71 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast