+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Tim & Marie - TAR 23

To the Point

Re: Tim & Marie - TAR 23

That is not what she said on the show. I think she fully intended the prize money be split 60/40. That is what was indicated and I don't believe it was editing or my not hearing what was said. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    That is not what she said on the show. I think she fully intended the prize money be split 60/40. That is what was indicated and I don't believe it was editing or my not hearing what was said. Just sayin.

Yes, she sure did .That's why Phil had her repeat it I think
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Did they really get engaged? I kind of suspected the whole "we can't stand each other really" thing was put on. I think it was their schtick for getting on the show.
    holly71 likes this.
    Valar Morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Did they really get engaged? I kind of suspected the whole "we can't stand each other really" thing was put on. I think it was their schtick for getting on the show.
    She didn't seem very keen on going away with him on the two trips they won, hmm she isn't that good of an actress. He can do so much better, I thought he was okay
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I can't find anything that indicates they are engaged, so perhaps it is just a rumour after all. I did find a rather amusing interview with the two of them which basically reinforces that their weird dynamic works for them as friends/exes but few people actually understand it. Tim also alludes to a bit of a romance between him and Ally that was not shown on the show.

HitFix: And my normal last question: Each of you give me a favorite moment that we didn't see on TV.

Marie: S***. That's just hard to think about. My favorite that you didn't see was when we were on our way out of the zoo in Indonesia, I stopped at every single animal cage and was talking to the animals. When we think back on it now, if I didn't waste 20 minutes leaving the zoo, we probably would have won the Leg, because we were only like a minute behind Leo & Jamal, but I just love animals and I was so excited to go to the zoo and I knew that whether we were gonna go home or get first or second or third, I kinda wanted to take that in and I think Tim was yelling at me a little bit like, "What the heck are you doing? Let's go," but when am I ever gonna get the chance to go see these crazy animals in a zoo in Indonesia again? So I wanted to take advantage of that. That was my favorite moment?

Tim: My favorite moment might be the romance between Ally and I. [He laughs.]

Marie: Oh my God. 30,000 feet!

Tim: When the show was alluding to maybe there was a little bit of romance between Ally and I, it was kinda true. We had a little bit of an alliance. You can catch it quick in Abu Dhabi. I actually helped them out with putting the dates together and Marie was screaming at me because I was helping them. But we actually had a little bit of a good friendship there and I was glad to catch up with her last night. That was something that nobody really got, but I thought it was pretty interesting, because there definitely was something there between

Read more at Interview: Tim & Marie talk The Amazing Race
    The interview is very recent, so no I don't see them as happily engaged. Whew. I still like Tim and hope he finds someone that treats him as an equal and not someone to yell at all the time!
    Valar Morghulis

Is Ally one of the ice queens? I'm assuming so since The Bunnies were married, right?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Yeah, Ally was one of the two blonde ice girls.

If the interview was true, then the camera footage has been stereotyping quite a bit. I've seen nothing about Tim and Ally, and it would've been fun to see Tim urge Marie on for a change while she was slacking off playing with the animals. The way they pieced things together in the end, that now feels very out of character for Marie to do.

CCL

There was a Facebook video of them getting engaged at an outdoor skating rink.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    There was a Facebook video of them getting engaged at an outdoor skating rink.
    Yuck! Well, he gets what he gets! Can't feel sorry for him; clearly he digs the drama she brings.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Was the video from before or after? They were in a relationship for a while. Could it have been old material?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast