Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Leo & Jamal - TAR 23

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Leo & Jamal - TAR 23

Name: Leo Temory

Hometown: Los Angeles

Connection to your teammate: Cousin

Current occupation: Entrepreneur/Restaurateur

Describe what you do: I own and operate a restaurant and recently opened a bar/lounge..

3 words to describe you: Smart, funny and friendly.

Favorite hobbies: Hiking, traveling, tennis and cooking.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Climbing Mt. Whitney, the highest summit in the contiguous United States, with no prior experience.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Bill Gates

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Kobe Bryant

What scares you most about traveling? Missing my flight or a bad taxi.

What excites you most about traveling? Meeting and interacting with different cultures.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Sometimes my cousin doesnt listen or take my advice or direction to heart. I want to show him that I mean well and have him listen and be patient with me.

Pet peeve about your teammate: That he is very secretive and sometimes isnt serious enough.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Venezuela, because the women are beautiful in South America.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I hope to become closer to my cousin and show the entire world that Afghans are great, fun people and not just what we are portrayed in the media.

Name: Jamal Zadran

Hometown: Los Angeles

Connection to your teammate: Cousin

Current occupation: CEO/Owner of Z.I.G. (Zadran Investment Group)

Describe what you do: I manage and operate Zadran Investment Group (Z.I.G.) where we own our own Independent Dealership to sell cars to the public. Z.I.G. also buys and flips homes in the Southern California area and operates as a Reality Firm to the Public. Part of my Investment Group also manages Equity Portfolios with trading of stocks, bonds and forex, and options.

3 words to describe you: Persistent, confident and energetic.

Favorite hobbies: Jet skiing, paintball and boogie boarding.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Working in Afghanistan for two years with the U.S. Military.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Kobe Bryant competitor and champion.

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Albert Einstein his ideas are efficient and usually right.

What scares you most about traveling? A bird hitting the aircraft and the plane crashing.

What excites you most about traveling? Seeing the different cultural customs people have and being able to try it out with them if allowed. To interact with and actually leave a life-lasting memory to somebody across the world would give me a feeling of making some type of difference in their life even if its only for a short time.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We need to trust one another more often and not be too stubborn. Sometimes we may need to agree to disagree and not bicker a lot.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Hes very sensitive to things I may say to him or when I critique him.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Kenya, because of the natural wildlife. Im a big cat fanatic and love the characteristics. To see them in the wild would be nice.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To have more patience with one another and get through all challenges and obstacles with Leo. Though it will be difficult, the ultimate feeling should be worth it.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/cast/214741/

Re: Leo & Jamal - TAR 23

Sounds like Jamal will be the leader in this twosome, and doesn't have a lot of patience to listen to Leo or take his advice.

I find them both hot. Weird?

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I find them both hot. Weird?
    Not really. It's relative. I think the guy on the right is cuter.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

They got on my nerves, they need to settle down, then they will be okay
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm with Fanny - Leo especially grates on my nerves. I am hoping they settle down as well because otherwise I think they could go far. I even put them in my pool as the reserve team lol. If Leo doesn't cut out the obnoxious screaming though - I will be rooting for them to go sooner than later.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I'm with Fanny - Leo especially grates on my nerves. I am hoping they settle down as well because otherwise I think they could go far. I even put them in my pool as the reserve team lol. If Leo doesn't cut out the obnoxious screaming though - I will be rooting for them to go sooner than later.
    I didn't put them in my pool Mesa( I probably made a mistake) but someone has to finish last
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm not planning to put them in my pool either even though I think they might do well. I could not stand that shrieking/whooping/bird calls,
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I like them and I will continue to support them until they actually give me a good reason to hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I like them and I will continue to support them until they actually give me a good reason to hate them.
    I don't know them, so I don't hate them ( this isn't say BB with ugly people saying hateful things) However, the noise they made annoyed me .If they continue to do that, I shall continue to mute them. It wasn't necessary to call one of the girls a b*tch just because she got a cab, that may or may not have been one of the cabs they called for
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast