+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 5/5 TAR 22 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 5/5 TAR 22 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    While I didn't care that much for Max and Katie, toward the end I didn't find them that hateful.
    I thought he was quite funny at times, OTOH I thought she was blah. I was just glad they didn't win
    I actually thought that for villains, they were edited quite well.

Which is why I really did think they were going to win.

But to know that they were the typical 2nd place villain couple (like Tara/Wil, Colin/Christie, and many others), I'm glad either way.

A pretty non anxiety inducing last fifteen minutes or so. Yay Anthony and Bates.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fan

Some thoughts on the show...

I often think about which tasks I would do well on, and which I would do poorly on. I would have done well on the food one, since I love food, lol. The fact that some teams thought chartreuse is a reddish color did not surprise me. I think if you gave a survey to a random group of 100 adults, a fairly high percent would say it's a reddish color. I remember it coming up in conversation before and people saying they thought it was red. Actually that gelatin/dessert they showed was not really chartreuse. Chartreuse is a yellow-green shade, and not a lime green color...

I would have been awful at the baseball task -- especially if I had to catch the ball while wearing that crazy costume. I would have done a lot better at the beach ball/country challenge. I wonder if they had several different African countries highlighted and they had to select the right one -- depending on what the different choices were, that could have been tricky. There sure were a lot of balls in there.

I would LOVE to meet ANY president. I don't care if it's Obama, either of the Bushes, Clinton -- or in the past Reagan, Ford, Nixon, etc. Embrace the moment and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I really don't get the intense dislike/hatred towards Presidents whether it's Obama now or Bush recently. I'm rather baffled by it. As others have said, I would find it highly unlikely that a President is going to take time out of his jam-packed schedule to get involved with a Reality TV show.

I was kind of surprised no one was frantically primping thinking they were going to meet him. Good on Bates for taking off his hat out of respect.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I'd like it if they'd put time up at the end. So team 1 is zero, team 2 and 3 are + how ever long

Personal preferences whether religious, sexual or political do not belong in threads belonging to fluffy shows. I'm deleting all posts with those references and would suggest you search the Current Events forum, Kaffee Klatch or use PM for such a discussion.

It may bug you that contestants believe other than you do, but, please leave it out of the threads for these type of shows.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-07-2013 at 05:16 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Personal preferences whether religious, sexual or political do not belong in threads belonging to fluffy shows. I'm deleting all posts with those references and would suggest you search the Current Events forum, Kaffee Klatch or use PM for such a discussion.

It may bug you that contestants believe other than you do, but, please leave it out of the threads for these type of shows.
    It came up and I veered OT. My apologies. It doesnt bug me when contestants have beliefs that differ from mine, not at all. Not the point I was making. Just needed to clear that up!

Max showed what a little worm he is when he asked one of the roller moms what they were thinking when they saw only two cars left after their flight on the previous leg (when they thought they were ahead of everyone else). He didn't ask in a pleasant way just out of curiosity. He asked in a very smug, nasty, mocking, d-baggy way that just cemented my disgust with him.

holly71, Florimel, GabbyG and 2 others like this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Max showed what a little worm he is when he asked one of the roller moms what they were thinking when they saw only two cars left after their flight on the previous leg (when they thought they were ahead of everyone else). He didn't ask in a pleasant way just out of curiosity. He asked in a very smug, nasty, mocking, d-baggy way that just cemented my disgust with him.

I must have missed that. I did see the you tubers and the moms high fiving and happy dancing at how early they would be, and what they would/could do.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

So now that the season is over, which teams from this season would you like to see in the next All Stars?

Solely due to the YouTube popularity and how far they went, I think Joey/Meghan have a shot. Bates/Anthony if they bring winners back. Dave/Connor for obvious reasons.

+ Reply to Thread