+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: 5/5 TAR 22 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Re: 5/5 TAR 22 FINALE **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8Leigh View Post
    I'd be just like Max was. I can't stand Obama, so it'd be rough being respectful, but you'd have to be. So it'd be a relief to me, too. lol

I guess I'm the only one who would be ok with Max and Katie winning. They've grown on me. They haven't been as snarky with each other as they've gotten father along.

I really wanted the country girls to make it over the roller moms, so I wish Anthony hadn't tipped them off about what they were doing wrong at the Titanic task.
    I love Max and Katie. I wish they'd won. I knew before it started Bates and Antony would win. 2 professional athletes is just too tough to beat. They seem like nice enough guys but the other teams should have tried to knock them out earlier like they all did Ryan and Abbie last year. I didn't like that big alliance last year but at least they were smart enough to get out the biggest physical threat. Bates and Antony have the country bimbos to thank for their win. They really tried to protect them the entire race.

And I agree with Max. I'd hate to have to meet Obama too.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Maybe I'm saying this because I live in Canada, but I wouldn't mind.
    canastasamba likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Maybe I'm saying this because I live in Canada, but I wouldn't mind.
    I assume you are taking about meeting Obama. I would love to! I knew they were not going to see him in person. I sensed trickery.

Great ending. I would like to know how far apart they were in times.
    GabbyG likes this.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I am so happy that Bates and Anthony won!!!! They were great the entire series and I loved when they had their tiffs with each other, as all brothers do....but then supportive and appreciative of each other in the next minute. I do regret Anthony giving the clue to the Roller Moms. I just could not warm up to those 2 women...I so would have liked the Country singers in the F3 instead. Max and Katie....blech....My dream finish would have been Bates and Anthony win, Country Singers 2nd, and Roller Moms 3rd. Anyway it was a great series. Just wish they would do away with the U-Turns....I don't like them at all. Thanks
    Karey

To the Point

Shoepie, I would love to know how long both challenges took..Titanic & globes, & how far behind everyone was at the end. Our local news tried to interview the guys last night but they were at their bar, it was noisy, and they were a bit "happy" and difficult to control. While entertaining, they really didn't get much information from them. The news anchors lost control of that interview right out of the gate
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Shoepie, I would love to know how long both challenges took..Titanic & globes, & how far behind everyone was at the end. Our local news tried to interview the guys last night but they were at their bar, it was noisy, and they were a bit "happy" and difficult to control. While entertaining, they really didn't get much information from them. The news anchors lost control of that interview right out of the gate
    Ha ha ha!
    dzigner likes this.

Happy to see that Bates and Anthony won!! I was going to watch a bit of it, but I forgot.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

So glad the evil Max & Katie did not win other than that I did not care. My favorites were the doctor twins & Pam & Winnie who were all long gone.

Yes, I do think the father/son team will be on a subsequent season.
    NFL1 and GabbyG like this.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Good season! I was so happy that Bates and Anthony won. They were my fav from the get go. Max and Katie grew on me as the season went on. I am with Max - not a fan of Obama at all. I would have been tempted to say no thanks and take the penalty LOL. I also liked that they took some time at the end and let some of the other racers talk. Normally its cut pretty short at the end. I still wish they'd have a reunion show! Maybe all they do is sleep and eat during down times so there is nothing actually to talk about?
    annettejt likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I'd love a reunion show too just to give some inside info....maybe how long tasks actually took, etc. I'm thinking that the reason they don't is that after the finale of TAR is usually the finale of Survivor on the next Sunday, which is 3 hours long including their reunion show so there isn't a spot to put it. The Survivor finale has been on Mother's Day as long as I can remember- sometimes my birthday falls on that day too so I get to claim the TV all night!

+ Reply to Thread