+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 4/28 TAR 22 Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/28 TAR 22 Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    The one thing that got me on the bagpipe challenge - which I felt was inspired even if they had to only hold one note (not easy though): It said on Mona and Beth (the roller derby moms) only Mona could do the challenge. Given this isn't too common (or uncommon - I've seen three cases of this now: Globetrotters, the team that had a pro soccer player and now), I wonder how much of a challenge it must be for some teams that would mandate one has to do it. It must be challenging to take caution so they do not not max out one of the members on the risk that there's a challenge the other person must do but cannot do.
    Actually the note said that Mona and Meghan must perform the challenge. I tend to freeze-frame the clue if I can get it before Phil explains the task so that I can do a "what if I were there" speculation based on the text. They've been doing a lot more showing of the full text of the clues these past few seasons. This one did specify both Mona and Meghan. If you look back, Joey and Beth have already both done 6, so it looks like they were indeed full up.

That does mean that Katie and Jennifer will have to do one more Roadblock each (as both of those teams are 6/5), but that Anthony and Bates will have free choice (they're at 5/5 because they Fast Forwarded past one Roadblock).
    Uncle David likes this.

I haven't been watching this show, but I was happy to see in today's paper that Bates and Anthony are still in. They have been having viewing parties at their bar, and will be there for the finale. I guess they're keeping very quiet on who won it (which no doubt they signed a contract to the effect that they have to keep quiet). I've always liked Bates, and he had the opportunately to meet him a couple times when he was playing hockey. I hope they win.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Well, you should watch the Finale Sunday, May 5, 2013. Two hours that start in Ireland and end in Washington D.C.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567