+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: 4/28 TAR 22 Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/28 TAR 22 Episode 10 **West Coast Spoilers**

Well, lots of alliances we( I) knew nothing about

While I was not a fan of the you tube couple they never raised their voices, and were kind to one another - see ya kids

I love the blonde's attitude. I would love them to be in the F3 -

Katie and Max, much better attitude, except when they won the ten thousand each, he was over the moon, she said we beat Bates and Anthony, sigh- seriously?? :ohnno

I want the hockey players to win, or the roller derby moms, I have since they started and either one of thse two would be wonderful .2 hours next week

With the other shows DWTS and AI etc jumping the shark - AR never disappoints
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Up until today I wanted Hockey Players to win, but since they have aligned with Max and Katie I now want them to come in second. My picks for placement now are:
    Roller Derby Moms
    Hockey Players
    Blondes
    Max and Katie and I'd like them to come in three days after the rest of the teams.
    judibug likes this.

The one thing that got me on the bagpipe challenge - which I felt was inspired even if they had to only hold one note (not easy though): It said on Mona and Beth (the roller derby moms) only Mona could do the challenge. Given this isn't too common (or uncommon - I've seen three cases of this now: Globetrotters, the team that had a pro soccer player and now), I wonder how much of a challenge it must be for some teams that would mandate one has to do it. It must be challenging to take caution so they do not not max out one of the members on the risk that there's a challenge the other person must do but cannot do.

I found I was quite sad to see the YouTube couple go. They were upbeat and pleasant right to the end.

I'm still on the ABMAK train. His appreciation for the blow hard Rush Limbaugh sank him beyond redemption in my eyes, and I'm still pretty sure Katie is actually a robot.

I like the other teams well enough, although I am disappointed that the hockey players bothered to u turn the YouTube couple when they were clearly in first place at that moment. Why invite the bad karma?
    Shoepie, mushybrain and Midol like this.
    Valar Morghulis

I don't remember why Mona had to do the challenge. It could have been the number of challenges between the 2 of them. Hopefully someone will know the answer.
    There's no place like home!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Dreams really do come true!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm still on the ABMAK train. His appreciation for the blow hard Rush Limbaugh sank him beyond redemption in my eyes, and I'm still pretty sure Katie is actually a robot.
    Yeah that's what I was referring to in a previous post. When it finally hit me that it was Rush Limbaugh, Rush Limbaugh,, RUSH LIMBAUGH, I fell flat on my face.
    sweetpea, Shoepie and GabbyG like this.

This episode is the type that kills me... it's a matter of going through the motions and completing the tasks, but none of the tasks are complicated or require much strategy which means there really isn't an opportunity for teams to change up the order, except maybe driving skills. I prefer road blocks or challenges that require team efforts, a bit of luck, strategy, endurance, patience, and the actual opportunity for upsets in the racing order-not just going through the motions, drive to new point, go through motions, etc. Due to the seperate flights the double U turns just continued to seperate an already seperate grouping of the final 2. Any team for the win EXCEPT for Max and Katie. Blah!
    Shoepie, Duckyface and sparklete like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    Up until today I wanted Hockey Players to win, but since they have aligned with Max and Katie I now want them to come in second. My picks for placement now are:
    Roller Derby Moms
    Hockey Players
    Blondes
    Max and Katie and I'd like them to come in three days after the rest of the teams.
    This alignment was born out of necessity, not any grand bonding. They are just trying to win and good for them. Many have fallen behind or been eliminated by not changing strategy and alliances as the game changes.

That said, could they have used the UTurn on them? If that is the case then I retract my previous statement! I watch as I do other things so I am not sure.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-29-2013 at 09:19 AM.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

I suspect ABMAK is "Anybody But Max And Katie."

I'd join that campaign.

And, I must confess, I was watching the show while playing Candy Crush Saga on Facebook (an invention of the Devil himself). Can anyone explain how teams that got to the airport after other teams still managed to get on an earlier flight than those the teams ahead of them had already purchased? Were they going to airline-specific counters? I'm not sure I've ever seen that happen before.

Thanks.
    GabbyG and Jezebella like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast