Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 4/21 TAR 22 Episode 9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Here's how I'd rank the last five in order of how much I like them:

1. Bates/Anthony
    2. Max/Katie
    3. Mona/Beth
    4. Joey/Meghan
    5. Caroline/Jen

I dunno. I like YouTube a bit more now than I did in the beginning, and CJ are the typical "dumb blondes" on this show. It's not that I love Max and Katie, because I don't, but Mona and Beth are a bit too boring for me. Bates/Anthony are my favorites now.

Kao

I want to find that club too, it looked like fun!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

The Salon Zur Wilden Renate - is what it is called on TAR's site at CBS under the tab MORE then Episodes. Each episode is detailed and very interesting reading if you have the time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Here's how I'd rank the last five in order of how much I like them:

1. Bates/Anthony
    2. Max/Katie
    3. Mona/Beth
    4. Joey/Meghan
    5. Caroline/Jen

I dunno. I like YouTube a bit more now than I did in the beginning, and CJ are the typical "dumb blondes" on this show. It's not that I love Max and Katie, because I don't, but Mona and Beth are a bit too boring for me. Bates/Anthony are my favorites now.
    The more I think about it, the more I want to put Max and Katie near the bottom. Not because of what we've seen on the show so far, but because of, you know, what I know about them. Considering the political description.

Out of the five, I want to see anyone BUT Max and Katie win. They applied to this show to get a free "honeymoon" and their attitudes are a lot of times that stereotypical ugly American one.
    Duckyface and Babbred like this.

FORT Regular

Watched the show late. Was Bates's pack really stolen? At the end of that scene, the camera took a long look at the baggage shelf. Did Bates just forget where he put his pack? It's hard to believe that someone would steal a large, bulky pack from a seat directly in front of its owner and next to another passenger in a crowded train car. And where would he take it? It had to be on the train somewhere. Even if someone did steal the pack, he'd hustle it into a bathroom or somewhere, ransack it for valuables as fast as he could and drop it. A thief certainly wouldn't want to get caught with it. Are there any reports out there about what really happened? Did anybody check in with, say, the railroad lost and found?
    Last edited by fan999; 04-24-2013 at 01:26 PM.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

We don't know the final outcome of the missing bag. The boys went through the leg on the assumption that they would never see it again.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

If someone lives in Raleigh NC could you please go here Lucky B's | The Classiest Dive Bar in Downtown Raleigh's Glenwood South for me and tell me what Bates' ribs taste like
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I couldn't agree more, redsox girl. Today's interest in pseudo celebrities takes precedence over knowing world history and science for so many people now, thank goodness not for my family. JFK's, "Ich bin ein Berliner," is still shown on tv and in films. It's important to know who said what, even if you don't admire them. I never liked Reagan, but I knew that quote and Kruschev's, "We will buy you."

I recall a few seasons ago when most of the racers did not recognize a picture of Jackie Kennedy.
    I know that buy was just a typo for bury, but I can't stop laughing---it's SO what some of these teams would have said if they had been given the question as a multiple choice.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Ugh, Max and Katie first. They each won a new Ford Fusion.
    Good, one less thing to argue about when they divorce.
    JohnnyK likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567