+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 7 "West Coast Spoilers"

Re: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 7 "West Coast Spoilers"

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Normal in his world. Yes, it's normal to look at deer and animals you can hunt and find useful. But endangered animals? That should not be normal in anyone's world. JMO
    I just don't like either of them. I know that puts me at odds with a lot of the fans here, but I don't think they are great racers. They did really well at the brains challenge this time, and much respect for that, but I can't see them lasting. Eventually, the challenge is going to be physical, and Wynona is going to have to do it.
    I agree with you soooo much on this! I would give your comment 1000 likes if I could!!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

NOOOOOO!!!! I'm heartbroken that Pamela and Winnie are gone!

I guess I'm all in with the Hockey Players.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    NOOOOOO!!!! I'm heartbroken that Pamela and Winnie are gone!

I guess I'm all in with the Hockey Players.
    Me too. But what about the Roller Derby moms?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I was OK with the Roller Derby moms, but this last episode they kind of turned me off. As long as Joey and Meghan and Max and Katie don't win I'll be ok. Still, I already miss Pam and Winnie.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I'm firmly on the hockey player bandwagon. Gotta love their self-deprecating humor and their enjoyment of the experience.

Sad to see Pam and Winnie go. They really messed up flipping challenges like that, not once but twice. Just wasn't their day I guess.

I can't stand the married couple, her more than him. She is just so negative, and if this is what she's like after just getting married, buddy look out. Then again, he married her so he obviously knows what she's about and he's no big prize either, so they more than deserve each other.

Chuck, I want to like you but I can't get behind the fact that when you look at the incredible beauty that is Africa, all you seem to see if a dead animal's head on your wall. That makes no sense to me. None.

To give Chuck the benefit of the doubt maybe production coached him into the direction of hunting in Africa. I find it hard to believe that he has spent his life dreaming of big game hunting....but then again I don't hunt so maybe that is something taxidermists dream about.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I wish Joey & Meghan would just go away. She's o.k., but his incessant whimpering and fussy demeanor is exceedingly irritating.
    holly71 likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    To give Chuck the benefit of the doubt maybe production coached him into the direction of hunting in Africa. I find it hard to believe that he has spent his life dreaming of big game hunting....but then again I don't hunt so maybe that is something taxidermists dream about.
    I have friends who are addicted to quilting. If they were in ANY city in the world, they'd want to go shopping for quilt fabric. Others collect pins from all of the Hard Rock cafes they visit.

I'm not into shooting animals at all. But I can understand why Chuck talks about hunting. It's what he does.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I'm sorry AZChristian, but I can't equate the buying of fabric with the killing of defenseless animals for sport. No one got tortured or bled to death in the making of this fabric.

Once again, it's just my opinion of how I see hunting for sport. Hunting for sustenance is entirely different ballgame.
    holly71 likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I'm sorry AZChristian, but I can't equate the buying of fabric with the killing of defenseless animals for sport. No one got tortured or bled to death in the making of this fabric.

Once again, it's just my opinion of how I see hunting for sport. Hunting for sustenance is entirely different ballgame.
    I'm not saying I disagree with you at all. Just offering an objective comment on what Chuck said. I eat meat, but I try not to think about it ever being a live animal.

Still friends, I hope!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast