+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 7 "West Coast Spoilers"

FORT Regular

Re: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 7 "West Coast Spoilers"

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    Too bad, Pam and Winnie got out this leg, they were an enjoyable team. Haha, I think I'm rooting for Chuck and Wynona, I've been rooting for them ever since Wynona, stated that Chuck would have good balance since he works at Wal-mart <3.

I guess I'm obligated to root for Joey and meghan, since my sister picked them for my team to win (I didn't know who to pick at first), but I don't mind them. Speaking of which, does a lot people not like them or something? I've never heard of them before and never watched their youtube videos before.
    I can't even be bothered to watch their youtube video(s) so I'm saying it from the perspective of the race. I guess I don't mind Meghan much as she seems to be the rationale one and fairly competent at challenges. He, OTOH, irks me no end with his squeals and moans. Coupled with his constant arm flapping, I keep being reminded of a headless chicken going around screaming "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Bates/Anthony were pretty funny this go round... I've been rooting for them somewhat, but it's nice to finally have a reason besides that they're better than the people I don't like. "you can really enjoy the scenery... and the view is pretty nice too." Something like that. Funny.
    Ha...I loved that, esp. as Bates (I think) flexed a bit when he said that about enjoying the scenery!

Meermarts and Kudos and groundhogs, oh, my! lol That was too funny, and Wynona almost got me back on her side. Almost, I'm still over her sniping (although granted, Chuck has gotten a couple digs in, too), and her comment about Africa.

I guess the funniest thing to me...Max and whatsherface kept saying if the You Tube kids beat them at a physical challenge, they should just walk off the show. So...You Tube kids beat them at brawn. Never heard anything about Chuck and Wynona beating Pam and Winnie (or anyone else) at Brains! ;-)

That said, P/W became my favorite team 2-3 episodes ago, I'm sorry to see them go, but agree they were very classy on their exit.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I like Chuck, and its perfectly normal in his world to look at animals they way he does. I still think his wife has checked out.You rarely see her smile, and she even moaned about her behind hurting on the horse, couldn't' she just enjoy it?
    Normal in his world. Yes, it's normal to look at deer and animals you can hunt and find useful. But endangered animals? That should not be normal in anyone's world. JMO
    I just don't like either of them. I know that puts me at odds with a lot of the fans here, but I don't think they are great racers. They did really well at the brains challenge this time, and much respect for that, but I can't see them lasting. Eventually, the challenge is going to be physical, and Wynona is going to have to do it.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 04-02-2013 at 07:40 AM.
    holly71 likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post

I swear, Joey is getting on my very last nerve. Squealing at scorpions and being on the plane last week. Squealing at the prospect of crocodiles and the donkey task this week. Seriously, what did he think he was signing up for? And I bet he will be squealing at the snow and cheese rolling again next week. At this point, I guess I will be rooting for Bates and Anthony, although their constant flirting with the country singers is getting a bit lame imo.
    Laughing at this one because I'm now picturing Joey freaking out over the cheese wheel. "What, I have to touch that cheese?! OMG!" Squeal... flap arms... squeal.

I don't find Joey heinous, just annoying. And I did like that they beat Max and Katie. Just for the record, we should all know it was Max's fault that happened. Per Katie.
    Duff, Arielflies and Babbred like this.

To the Point

Laughing at this one because I'm now picturing Joey freaking out over the cheese wheel. "What, I have to touch that cheese?! OMG!" Squeal... flap arms... squeal.

I don't find Joey heinous, just annoying. And I did like that they beat Max and Katie. Just for the record, we should all know it was Max's fault that happened. Per Katie.
    I was actually thinking more along the lines of "My cheese wheel keeps rolling, it's so unfair!" "It's so cold and these cheese wheels are too round. Mine keeps getting away from me!"
    rfromp likes this.

Normal in his world. Yes, it's normal to look at deer and animals you can hunt and find useful. But endangered animals? That should not be normal in anyone's world. JMO
    I just don't like either of them. I know that puts me at odds with a lot of the fans here, but I don't think they are great racers. They did really well at the brains challenge this time, and much respect for that, but I can't see them lasting. Eventually, the challenge is going to be physical, and Wynona is going to have to do it.
    I think there was more to it. I am sure Chuck said other things, he's wide eyed and loving all this I hold nothing against him. Wy OTOH, she can leave my screen anytime
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Laughing at this one because I'm now picturing Joey freaking out over the cheese wheel. "What, I have to touch that cheese?! OMG!" Squeal... flap arms... squeal.I don't find Joey heinous, just annoying. And I did like that they beat Max and Katie. Just for the record, we should all know it was Max's fault that happened. Per Katie.
    Provided there's no actual harm done( to him or the cheese), I could actually enjoy his squeals and arm flailing just to see a few cheese wheels rolling after him down a slope.

I just can't get on the bandwagon to really root for any of the players that are left. Usually on Sunday night I am all excited for the show but I don't even care that my recorder only taped the first 20 minutes of the show. I just read the recaps on here and I don't even think I will go online to watch the full episode.

I guess on paper these looked like interesting people but once the father/son left I just kind of gave up on this season. Although it is still 1,000 times better than the family version they did where they only traveled in the United States.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    He's almost as bad, since he acts like he's PROUD of the way her Royal Bitchiness acts (when it's directed at anyone other than him)
    She's an emasculator & he's gonna get sick of it sooner or later, I bet!
    I guess I'm in the minority, but I find them hilarious. Yeah she's catty, but I have to wonder if she amped it up to play a character on TV. Of course I tend to be a bit "misunderstood" a lot of times too so maybe I can just relate to her. Half of what I say is very tongue in cheek but people do take it wrong. And other times I say stuff just for shock value. I honestly think she does that as well. I think she's just trying to good tv. Maybe she's failing, but I credit her for trying.
    Hyper likes this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Do teams get some sort of penalty for traffic violations, car accidents etc? Who ends up responsible that Max backed into a post and dented the car?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast