+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 7 "West Coast Spoilers"

FORT Regular

Re: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 7 "West Coast Spoilers"

Darn, Pam and Winnie were my fave team along with Dave and Connor, and it had to be these two that were gone this early in the race before so many other annoying teams. Both had classy exits though and loved Pam's parting line, "Crying is for bitches!!!" Hope that both teams will be featured in a future edition of TAR All-Stars, along with Chippendales from last season.

I swear, Joey is getting on my very last nerve. Squealing at scorpions and being on the plane last week. Squealing at the prospect of crocodiles and the donkey task this week. Seriously, what did he think he was signing up for? And I bet he will be squealing at the snow and cheese rolling again next week. At this point, I guess I will be rooting for Bates and Anthony, although their constant flirting with the country singers is getting a bit lame imo.

FORT Regular

"Actually it will be because of the ACM Awards. The Final Four will be on other channels that weekend that night. "

Actually...the Final Four is Saturday night and Monday night. Am I the only sports fan around here?
    shetrick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

The newlyweds are just nasty. Well she is
    He's almost as bad, since he acts like he's PROUD of the way her Royal Bitchiness acts (when it's directed at anyone other than him)
    She's an emasculator & he's gonna get sick of it sooner or later, I bet!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    He's almost as bad, since he acts like he's PROUD of the way her Royal Bitchiness acts (when it's directed at anyone other than him)
    She's an emasculator & he's gonna get sick of it sooner or later, I bet!
    I think some of the things he says are funny Like always being up a creak without a paddle, I forgot what else. She is non stop whine whine whine.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by 4RealFan View Post
    Next episode in 2 weeks, Swiss Cheese in the snow! It looks like fun!
    I've been waiting for them to go to Jungfraujoch. I count at least five new shots from that area of Switzerland in the opening credits (I've been there before so I recognize them) and can't wait to see what TAR does with it. Obviously the exterior climbing on the mountainside is one of the challenges...

Quote Originally Posted by doolollie View Post
    What with the guy came in first? Front teeth are in then out then in
    They mentioned it briefly in the first or second episode. Those teeth were knocked out (playing hockey I think) and he has a set of false teeth that he usually wears. It looks like he takes them out whenever he's doing anything strenuous.
    dzigner likes this.

I like Chuck, and its perfectly normal in his world to look at animals they way he does. I still think his wife has checked out.You rarely see her smile, and she even moaned about her behind hurting on the horse, couldn't' she just enjoy it?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Too bad, Pam and Winnie got out this leg, they were an enjoyable team. Haha, I think I'm rooting for Chuck and Wynona, I've been rooting for them ever since Wynona, stated that Chuck would have good balance since he works at Wal-mart <3.

I guess I'm obligated to root for Joey and meghan, since my sister picked them for my team to win (I didn't know who to pick at first), but I don't mind them. Speaking of which, does a lot people not like them or something? I've never heard of them before and never watched their youtube videos before.

I just don't like Chuck. Here he is in Africa and all he can think about his killing the animals, stuffing them and putting them on his wall. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisoo View Post
    Too bad, Pam and Winnie got out this leg, they were an enjoyable team. Haha, I think I'm rooting for Chuck and Wynona, I've been rooting for them ever since Wynona, stated that Chuck would have good balance since he works at Wal-mart <3.
    I was sure it was going to be Joey & Meghan or Max & Katie out. This is the first time in a while I've been surprised at a team's drop during a leg.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast