+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 7 "West Coast Spoilers"

Re: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 6 ""West Coast Spoilers""

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

So to make sure I was following correctly, Bates/Anthony got the FF and came in 1st, correct?
    Yes. They really enjoyed their stress free week floating along in their underwear.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Re: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 7 "West Coast Spoilers"

Oh Pam and Winnie ....my pool captains.....so sad to see you go. :-(
    dzigner and JohnnyK like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

They were my favorites

Who can I pick as my fav now? I don't know. Alabama are my randomly selected Team Captains but I could care less about how well they do. Bates/Anthony, I guess. Go win.
    dzigner likes this.

What a disappointing ending. Pam and Winnie had really won me over and I was rooting for them. I don't think I even have a next favorite yet.
    It was interesting to see the roller derby moms finally show some stress in the race.

I can't wait to see the cheese rolling. That's one of our favorite challenges, plus had one of the best one-liners ever during that challenge. I can only imagine that in the snow it'll be double the fun for us to see.

Re: 3/31 TAR 22 Episode 6 ""West Coast Spoilers""

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    No race next week due to March Madness.
    Actually it will be because of the ACM Awards. The Final Four will be on other channels that weekend that night.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Happy for my hockey players Sad for Pam and Winnie I still dont know where they went wrong

The newlyweds are just nasty. Well she is
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I was happy for the hockey players, Anthony & Bates, and sad for Pam & Winnie, but they seemed to panic a bit when they saw the other teams approach and then when they switched tasks, just couldn't get the second task right. They seemed good with it and remembered all the good things about the race.

I was extremely proud of Wynona & Chuck. She proved she could do some of the harder tasks and they worked as a team. Got a kick out of her remembering the different animals by making a little song out of it even if she isn't a country singer. They seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Max & Katie were about the same as usual, except when she admitted she had a bit of fun when doing the tribal dance, and for the first time I saw a little dissension with the roller derby moms. First when one was getting a bit annoyed with the one who was doing the paddeling of the canoe because she didn't think she was doing it quite right, and then when there was a bit of a close call when they didn't want Wynona to hit their canoe, and as Chuck said they didn't want us to bump into them, but then they pushed us off. Wynona said they were playing roller derby on the water.

On to Switzerland and looks like Wynona is actually repelling down the side of a snowy mountain. When this race first started and she kept passing on some of the tasks for Chuck to do, I admit I didn't expect to see them still in it at this point, but Wynona is surprising me and I am happy for them. I bet Wynona is gaining a lot of self confidence that she didn't have when they first started, and she has every right to be very proud of herself!!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Happy for my hockey players Sad for Pam and Winnie I still dont know where they went wrong
    They didn't see the ostrich on the first go-round. They didn't mention it the second time so I presume they missed it again.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Bates/Anthony were pretty funny this go round... I've been rooting for them somewhat, but it's nice to finally have a reason besides that they're better than the people I don't like. "you can really enjoy the scenery... and the view is pretty nice too." Something like that. Funny.

I was also sad to see Pam and Winnie go, especially since it looked like it was going to be the Max and Katie or the Youtubers. Neither of whom I can stand. Why does Max allow himself to degraded like that all the time?

I still like the country singers. They have consistently had a good attitude on the race, and admittingly, I would have squealed seeing those baby goats too. I wonder if AR is hoping to make it into a youtube video with all those baby goat calls. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, look up goats that sound like humans, it was viral for a while.

Finally, Chuck and Wynona. I just don't like them. She complains constantly, and gifted with the opportunity to view animals in Africa, all he can think about is which ones he can hit with his truck. He'd love to hunt in Africa, rather than the domesticated animals in North America? Those 'meermarts groundhogs' better sleep with one eye open while chuck is in town. Mind you, they'll hear Wynona complaining from a mile away, so it should give them a chance to hightail it to a 'meermart' hole.
    Last edited by spockwhat; 04-01-2013 at 07:33 AM.
    dzigner likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

After watching the episode, I'm going to have to go back and check the list of all the brides to ever be on Bridezillas. I bet Katie was on that show, and I just missed that episode. And Max is typical of the grooms they have . . . every time I watch it, I wonder, "HOW did this bride end up at the altar with a groom AND bridesmaids? WHO would marry her or want to be in her wedding if she acts like that?"
    dzigner likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast