+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: 3/10 Amazing Race 22 Episode 4 ""West Coast Spoilers""

Re: 3/10 Amazing Race 22 Episode 4 ""West Coast Spoilers""

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Impressions:

Team Mullethead - uh, what will happen when the husband has done his share of the detours etc... and out of shape wifey has to do some?

Team We Beat Cancer - I liked this team until this episode. I can't believe the gall of Connor asking one of the Asian girls what picture do they have to look for on the surfboards and when she said I will do it if you let us have first place and your team second he said "no way". Don't expect a rival to help you if all it does is let you beat them. My opinion of this kid is now zero.

Team Arrogance - you have an Express Pass and don't use it. Oh, well. Bye, bye.
    In fairness to Connor - she could've just said NO and ran away and searched for the place instead of standing there - saying this, and giving him the chance to look or the sign on her surfboard and copy it.

No, I'm not condoning Connor's attitude at this point, but this is the flip side. I personally find both of them at fault there.

And team arrogance got what they deserved: when you are not 100 percent sure that all the other teams are finished and you have one person there AND you have an Express pass - you use it. Period. NO questions asked. You may risk having a more difficult next leg, but you have a CHANCE at doing that next leg. They blew it plain and simple.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by evande View Post
    too bad we didn't get a leg (so far) in egypt. It would have been interesting to see how john, or the king of denial would have done. There go my lead team in the pool
    roflol.

Is Conner allowed to do every task from now on?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

I wouldn't think they'd allow Connor to do every task. The race does have rules about that and I wouldn't think they would break them even for this.

Also, I think the Hockey boys were actually smart since they had just suffered because their taxi driver had difficulty with directions. They didn't want to chance eating up more time with a lost taxi.
    Midol likes this.

We were rolling from laughter at the end. Phil's face when John had that spastic mega-grin on his face, while finding out they were eliminated, and then saying "I don't need a million dollars!! What's the point of looking backwards!!?" And then Phil says, "Really?" - the shrug and the "Oy Vey" OMG it was classic. What a total nutjob that guy was. And when he asked Phil to look at the surfboards?

So glad the hockey boys and the roller derby girls are still in it. The youtube guy was getting on my very last nerve. He needs to tone it down. Maybe they will go next?

I didn't like what the son did, looking at the surfboard for the picture, but I guess she should have made more of an effort to conceal it. Either way, the girls didn't seem too upset to be second. Glad to see Mullet & Wife still there, but mostly because he really gives it his all. She has yet to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I wouldn't think they'd allow Connor to do every task. The race does have rules about that and I wouldn't think they would break them even for this.

Also, I think the Hockey boys were actually smart since they had just suffered because their taxi driver had difficulty with directions. They didn't want to chance eating up more time with a lost taxi.
    So that will go for Wy and Chuck then. Well I am sure she will try her best. I forgot about the hockey players and their taxi( thanks )

It was good this week wasn't it?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm guessing that if it sounds remotely physical they'll have Connor do it up until he's reached his limit. They are completely short-term strategizing at this point, which makes sense since they have no idea if the injury will worsen. Might as well get every leg they can until they hit something they'll have to take a penalty on. Better than holding an Express Pass for a rainy day when it's storming outside...
    jadewarlock likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

They've won $10,000 and whatever they won last week so I'd be ready for them to leave any time now.
    captain and VanJagSol like this.

What's with Team Arrogance????!!! WTH!! That is the most embarrassing and stupidest showing in AR history. How can you lose with an express pass? The guy was overthinking everything? Then he has this stupid grin on their elimination. If I was the girl I would have smacked him silly! They went to the other detour knowing that Team Roller Derby already finished their task and then when they got to the road block they would have known their last since the others who they left from the other detour were still doing their roadblock. With two teams left that was his last chance to use the Express Pass. I don't get it. He was still hoping that some other team was last? OMG...and then he was in denial about the stupidity he did saying that they lost and couldn't do anything about it (when they have the Express Pass!) and he didn't need the 1 million dollars? LOL!!
    holly71 and pikachu like this.

FORT Newbie

IIRC, when Sarah's artificial leg malfunctioned a few years ago, they wouldn't make any accommodations to even help her get it fixed, so I'm guessing no, they will not make any accommodations for Dave.

+ Reply to Thread