+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: 3/10 Amazing Race 22 Episode 4 ""West Coast Spoilers""

FORT Newbie

Re: 3/10 Amazing Race 22 Episode 4 ""West Coast Spoilers""

John = incredibly, incredibly stupid.

In the preview for next week, what were they saying about Dave and Connor?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by tarfan77 View Post
    John = incredibly, incredibly stupid.

In the preview for next week, what were they saying about Dave and Connor?
    "Can Dave and Connor continue their streak?" and then Dave's like "I believe we can win the million dollars". Other than that I didn't catch anything.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    "Can Dave and Connor continue their streak?" and then Dave's like "I believe we can win the million dollars". Other than that I didn't catch anything.
    JohnnyK - GREAT AVATAR!!!!
    pikachu and JohnnyK like this.

Impressions:

Team Mullethead - uh, what will happen when the husband has done his share of the detours etc... and out of shape wifey has to do some?

Team We Beat Cancer - I liked this team until this episode. I can't believe the gall of Connor asking one of the Asian girls what picture do they have to look for on the surfboards and when she said I will do it if you let us have first place and your team second he said "no way". Don't expect a rival to help you if all it does is let you beat them. My opinion of this kid is now zero.

Team Arrogance - you have an Express Pass and don't use it. Oh, well. Bye, bye.
    spockwhat likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    And then she randomly picks one and gets it right.

Does Wynona EVER do anything? Mullet man can't do it all, woman.
    When I came to your comment I really had to laugh. Wynona does contribute by saying to her Mullet man -"You do it!!!" The contrast between her and the father/son team of Dave and Connor are like night and day. Poor man has his injury and he keeps going like the energizer bunny. I have never seen anyone as fast as him on those crutches. Connor may have to do the tasks that his father can't, but they never give up. I feel so bad that of all the teams the father had to have this injury because you just know they will keep going for as long as they possibly can. Not that I wish his injury on anyone. He admitted that he was starting to feel pain, but you would never know it by watching him.

The scene where Wynona's husband gets lost and he is running along the rocky terrain while she stands there drinking whatever she was drinking and just says something about he is lost again and just wished he would look up. I can't say anything bad about her husband because he does work hard and is obviously not going to get much help from her. I thought that each member of a team had to do an equal amount of tasks and if so she will end up having to do something at some point. When that point happens my money will still be on Dave over her as long as they are both still in the race.

For as long as they can possibly race Dave and Connor are my favorite team. Congratuations to both of them for winning both legs.

Jessica and John the team eliminated tonight and the first ever to leave with an Express Pass still in their possession seemed to have opposite feelings at the conclusion. Jessica was clearly disappointed and she suggested first when they were doing the fruit task to look at the other teams and how they had done their arrangement, but he made some comment of why would I want to do that? She tried to talk him into using the Express Pass, but again he ignored that and wanted to try the other task. I will say he never gave up and was determined to finish everything and said he had absolute zero regrets. Jessica definitely did not feel the same way and had a normal reaction of feeeling they made a big mistake, saying that it would take her awhile to get over it along with feeling a huge let down.

Absolutely loved Bali and love all these beautiful places they are going to this season. I want to go to every single one. Next week looks interesting - Double U Turn and looks like some teams must turn on others.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Somehow I think it would have been better for the hockey players to do the mud task. I could be wrong.
    They wanted to, but the cab driver didn't know the location.. so since he knw the second one, they went with it.

I have to agree not many teams I like.. Father/Son and Derby Moms are my front runners at this point. I also have to admit, I being a hockey fan, have a soft spot for the brothers.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

One of the most enjoyable episodes ever, especially since I knew from all of you that John was going to make a major a$$ out of himself. I know someone IRL just like him, and it was funny to see someone with those traits on the race. The look on Jessica's face at the end was, "Hey, dummy, you'll never see me again until the last episode when I am contractually required to show up. Have a nice life."
    Babbred and JohnnyK like this.

I think the "I have no regrets" line is code for "I totally messed up, but I'm not admitting that to my girlfriend or on national television, so I'll just say I have no regrets, which makes me sound much better."
    pikachu, wannasee, Midol and 1 others like this.

Too bad we didn't get a leg (so far) in Egypt. It would have been interesting to see how John, or the King of Denial would have done. There go my lead team in the pool
    Moontat and AZChristian like this.

OMG! we were on the edge of our seats! 4 straight days , they were all tired- But not to use the express pass was hilarious .Why did they attempt the fruit, and then do the other task?? man!!!!! what was he waiting for a sign? Oy Vey! LOL

I was scared for my hockey players and my roller derby mums..phew! I thought the hockey players would have done the mud task-

Coconut Tuesday- all you can eat
    wannasee likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread