+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: 3/10 Amazing Race 22 Episode 4 ""West Coast Spoilers""

FORT Fan

Re: 3/10 Amazing Race 22 Episode 4 ""West Coast Spoilers""

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Total jerk who is unwilling to listen to reason and then tries to justify his stupidity!!! If I was his girlfriend, I wouldn't be after that.
    I hope she at least gives their relationship a serious re-think.
    Imagine living with a guy longterm who makes ba decisions like that.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Best! Elimination! Ever!

Finally! James and Erik have someone else to point to when it comes to dumb moves.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    From the look on her face during the final interview, I think she'd already done that BEFORE the camera was turned off. Good for her if she did.
    It seems she's still with him, and towing the party line. Looks like they deserve each other.

Amazing Race's Jessica and John: We Didn't Over-Think Using the Express Pass
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    We were rolling from laughter at the end. Phil's face when John had that spastic mega-grin on his face, while finding out they were eliminated, and then saying "I don't need a million dollars!! What's the point of looking backwards!!?" And then Phil says, "Really?" - the shrug and the "Oy Vey" OMG it was classic. What a total nutjob that guy was.
    Moontat likes this.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    It seems she's still with him, and towing the party line. Looks like they deserve each other.

Didn't over think it? ROFL.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post

I'm surprised - and disappointed - that she's still with him. He's not good long-term relationship material, IMO.

I do not see an advantage at the airports using any means available to get from point A to point B. If there was a tram available why not use it? I have not heard or read that this would not be legal.
    There's no place like home!

A tram and the like probably hasn't been mentioned because a lot of the airports they use in this show wouldn't probably have them.

I think when you add the time it takes to actually get the wheelchair at the airport, which can be considerable, plus the fact that you usually have to wait until everyone else has deplaned before getting off the plane when you need a wheelchair, if it's even there yet, plus the difficulty of pushing a full grown man (it's harder than it looks!) the airport/wheelchair thing actually balances against the father/son team.

Connor singlehandedly shot himself and his father to the top of the list of people me and my best friend want to see eliminated, with what he did to Winnie. He wanted her to help him but he refused to help her back and then peeked at her board. He was basically saying "I want you to help me so I can push you and step over you... oh, you won't help me then? Tough break, I saw what you had and took advantage!"

And I thought the race had a rule that in tasks regarding seeking specific things or doing puzzles, you're not allowed to look at what other teams are doing or their progress unless they allow you to! Why is it that Connor can get away with peeking at Winnie's chosen board without her consent, but in so many seasons we've seen teams working on puzzles and stuff in the same area. Like for example, the Greek statue building Roadblock in leg 4 of season 9, they were all doing it in the same area but they were not allowed to watch their competitors' progress. So, again, why is Connor allowed to get away with this? I just want them out already, they lost all my good will.

Well, they might not be in it for long, at least, and neither will Chuck & Wynona, at least in a Roadblock way of speaking. Connor and Chuck have already used 4 of their 6 allotted Roadblock opportunities, whereas Dave and Wynona have used only 1. Also saw stupidity out of the Roller Moms. They got showed the right answer by Team Youtube, but refused to show it to Chuck & Wynona. I understand that they had an alliance with Jessica & John, but I'd throw an alliance out the window if it means I can help a weak team stay over a strong one. Even without taking the alliance into account, they knew Bates & Anthony were behind them, they could've helped Chuck & Wynona get ahead of the hockey players. Their hardcore focus on their alliance may cost them.

The great thing about the episode, though, was seeing the J-Pukes' downfall. Jessica correctly evaluated their position and situation more than once, and tried several times to convince John to use the EP, but he just kept refusing. She looked like she wanted to slug him, and I can't blame her, he just became one of the stupidest people to ever race and single-handedly eliminated them both. It's especially great because he never shut up about wanting to play smart and take as much advantage of their EP as possible, and fat lot of good it did them out of his utter stupidity. His dumb little statement at the end just made him come across even worse.

Overall, most satisfying elimination in a long time. Very glad to see those two gone, especially John, he always looked so smarmy and slimey, and I personally can't trust anybody who can show all their 32 teeth when they smile, it reminds me of The Joker.
    spockwhat likes this.

+ Reply to Thread