+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 3/3 TAR 22 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/3 TAR 22 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

I can't see them quitting either, at least not now. The time may come next leg, or later, where a task will prove impossible for Dad and he'll have to quit. I admire the way he motored on those crutches. It was both hilarious and impressive to watch him run with them!

I'm really not liking the newlyweds at all, but loved watching the guy drive straight through the cones while she was berating him. I only wished they had sucked a little more.

New Zealand is so gorgeous. I say this every season, but these people are so lucky to have the opportunity to do this show. What an experience! I'm still liking the hockey dudes, roller derby ladies, and the country couple. I admire his upbeat attitude, and I love any team who admits they have never been out of the country before. I try to see the experience through their eyes, and am reminded of how valuable travel is and how it can change your world-view. I hope they last a little longer, but as they are usually in the back of the pack, I don't know if they will.

I will be surprised if father and son quit now. Now that they have won a leg which is what they wanted since they knew winning the whole thing was going to be practically impossible with the injury, if the pain is tolerable enough they will probably continue until they can go no further either coming in last or hitting a challenge that the father can't do. That is my guess anyway.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Everybody loves them, how could they not? Hating them would make the person awful, wouldn't it?

Well, I still don't have any favorites. Don't care who goes when, but would prefer YouTube and country to go sooner than later.
    Duckyface likes this.

I don't hate the father/son, but not in love either. I am in the minority, just not my favorites this season.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456