+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 3/3 TAR 22 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/3 TAR 22 Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

I understand the father/son wanting to continue, but if they are going to drop out do it now. I would have not liked them to come in first, win the prize, then say oh by the way we are dropping out. I wonder if they decide to drop out and another team comes in after them, will the other team still be elminiated?
    There's no place like home!

To the Point

I would have no problem with them getting the prize if they come in first and then quit. I figure they earned it just by continuing. I somehow do not think they will be able to maintain their position with Dad's injury. I have no idea how much pain he would be experiencing. The boot would keep it pretty stable but I'm sure he has some swelling and discomfort at the very least. When I tore my muscle where it attaches to the achilles I only had intense pain when I was actually bending my foot and engaging the muscle, the rest of the time was a dull throb so I hope that is all he is experiencing since they put him in a boot.

Luved the smoozle obstacle course.
    captain likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I am glad I was wrong - at least for the moment, about the father and son quitting. Personally I want to see them at least complete this full leg.

That said, I do feel they'll drop out regardless, which is sad because of all they have been through. It is one I'd totally understand though given where the injury is and how bad they said it was. Was surprised they didn't just pull them out, but it must've not been so bad there wasn't a choice.

It may have been the editing, but I was glad to see at least some of the teams realize the difference between game and real life.

I love the father and son, they don't give up!
    I wonder if he's doing more harm to his leg though.
    Max and Katie,. goodness newlyweds heading for divorce by the sound of them( well, after this race)

Road block, tar and feathers was so fun! Did Katie do that part

Fave teams, roller derby mums and the hockey players
    Photobabe likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

They hadn't started when the episode ended. We have to see both them and the hockey players run the course. All I thought was the poor dogs. Did you see the first shepherd with Connor? He came out of the molasses house with bloody knees.

Their hot/cold relationship makes sense now...Max being a fiery Italian and Kate a cold German. Talk about opposites.

I felt bad that Dave/Connor couldn't conclude their racing with a win. We were left up in the air on whether or not they will continue the leg.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I love the father and son, they don't give up!
    I wonder if he's doing more harm to his leg though.
    Max and Katie,. goodness newlyweds heading for divorce by the sound of them( well, after this race)

Road block, tar and feathers was so fun! Did Katie do that part

Fave teams, roller derby mums and the hockey players
    Since neither the muscle or achilles were said to be a complete rupture, I would think the biggest issue would be further tearing. In an ideal world, the boot should keep that from happening since it will keep him from moving the foot and engaging the muscle and tendon. I really like the spirit this team has shown. I hate to see it end with this injury, but I just don't see how they can make it but so far.
    Shoepie likes this.

I don't want to see David and Connor quit. I know that if they don't quit they will almost certainly be eliminated at the next pit stop, but unless the pain is too much to handle, quitting doesn't seem to be their style. I'm glad they won the vacation.

Every episode, I dislike the newlyweds a bit more

That New Zealand scenery is awesome!
    Moontat, Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I agree, Photobabe - I don't want to see them quit, and my heart won't let me believe they will. I'd just love to see them outlast the newlyweds!
    Photobabe and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Since neither the muscle or achilles were said to be a complete rupture, I would think the biggest issue would be further tearing. In an ideal world, the boot should keep that from happening since it will keep him from moving the foot and engaging the muscle and tendon. I really like the spirit this team has shown. I hate to see it end with this injury, but I just don't see how they can make it but so far.
    No. I don't either. ( sigh) He did really well with that boot on though, faster than some others !
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast