+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Amazing Race 22 Pool

Re: Amazing Race 22 Pool

Alright, no sweat. When I did my own spreadsheet, I realized that I had picked the same players as you did. Even the reserves. Sorry about that, it was unintentional.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hadn't noticed we had the same picks! We're pool twins!!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Amazing Race 22 Pool Results
    The last team to arrive in the first leg was 7 NonBlondes and John. None of them brought a map so they got off course. Then their jeep got a flat tire and an overheated engine. They’ve made repairs and hope to start strong on the next leg..
    Oh goodness....it's always the dreaded vehicle trouble that does the teams in! My teams better buy a map, find a good mechanic, and get in the race!!

Awesome Job Pikachu...so sad I missed the other pools...I wish I had jumped in the deep end before this, it's so much fun!

I hadn't noticed we had the same picks! We're pool twins!!
    At least you're not "pool twinnies!"
    beerbelly likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Team Phileas Fogg drifted right behind them in sixth place, hoping to get their hot air balloon up to an air current to propel them faster to the finish.
    Thanks for giving me a hot air balloon for my mode of transportation, pikachu. That's exactly what I would have chosen!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Too bad my private jet is have the same battery problems and the new superliner. Who knows if they will be repaired or replaced before the race ends. My team may be permanently grounded, buying snacks at the airport as they won't have anywhere else to spend their moola.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Here is the scoresheet for episode 2.

The light filled-in spaces with bolded numbers are team captains. The darker filled in spaces represent reserve players. When a reserve player enters the game, I'll start putting their scores in the box. So far, the Commanders of Awesome are the only pool team with a reserve team in play.

I am tubby the tug boat, thanks pica....pica...chu
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I was totally swamped at work last week and forgot to check into the pool thread. Wow! I don't expect with David and Connor as my captains that I'm going to remain on top for long unless he can do cartwheels with those crutches, but I'll take all I can get early!

I just realized there won't be scores this week because the race was to be continued and we didn't see the order anyone came in except for David and Connor.

In the meantime, four pool teams put a reserve couple into play after losing Idries and Jamil. 7 NonBlondes and John took Joey and Meghan off the bench, Crazy Cats gave Chuck and Wynona their passports, Revenge of the Amazing Bellies put Joey and Meghan into action, and Supreme Mediocrity put Caroline and Jen into play.

Keep your motors running and your track shoes on! This leg isn't over yet. We'll find out next week which teams lost a couple and how it effects the leaderboard.

+ Reply to Thread