+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Amazing Race 22 Pool

Re: Amazing Race 22 Pool

I wonder if there is a chance I could end up with all 4 teams ok this week, too....for that to happen Wynona and Chuck have to make it.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Don't forget that TAR isn't on Sunday, 4/7. Instead there is a Country Music Award Show. So you'll have to hold your breath on possibly keeping four teams until the following Sunday.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Don't forget that TAR isn't on Sunday, 4/7. Instead there is a Country Music Award Show. So you'll have to hold your breath on possibly keeping four teams until the following Sunday.
    Ha thanks! As if I don't dislike Country music enough as it is
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

My snowmobile seems to be running out of gas... I am falling further and further behind! And I had such high hopes for my group... too bad my reserve team was out before I even had the chance to pull them from the bench.

The camel caravan's only hope is for Max & Katie to go on a big winning streak. Weirder things have happened, I suppose....

Mischief Managed casts a Scourgify to clean up her Firebolt. Next comes an Orchideous spell that she uses to present a bouquet of flowers to her team for helping her rise in the ranks this week.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I wonder if there is a chance I could end up with all 4 teams ok this week, too....for that to happen Wynona and Chuck have to make it.
    I'd like that too!!! We have the same teams, except different captains.

Up, up and away in my beautiful balloon!!!! Team Phileas Fogg is on the move!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Amazing Race 22 Pool Results
    Episode 8

Anthony and Bates finished first, earning 30 points.
    Mona and Beth came in second, earning 25 points.
    Max and Katie were third, earning 20 points.
    Caroline and Jen were fourth, getting 15 points.
    Joey and Meghan came in fifth, earning 10 points.
    Chuck and Wynona finished last, getting 5 points. They were eliminated from the race.

Weekly Scores
    7 NonBlondes and John: 35 points
    Better Luck This Time: 105 points
    Betting On (Hoping For) Japan: 55 points
    Buckeye Brawlers: 105 points
    Crazy Cats: 85 points
    Dixie Drifters: 105 points
    Kaninhop Champs: 55 points
    Mischief Managed: 115 points
    Phil’s Eyebrow: 70 points
    Philbrow: 75 points
    Revenge of the Amazing Bellies: 35 points
    Rock’m Sock’m: 115 points
    Slap Shot Express: 105 points
    Sundays with Phil: 60 points
    Supreme Mediocrity: 50 points
    Team Maybs: 90 points
    Team Phileas Fogg: 100 points
    The Alabama Skinners: 45 points
    The Commanders of Awesome: 40 points

Team Rankings
    1. Team Maybs: 880 points
    2. Dixie Drifters: 870 points
    3. Buckeye Brawlers: 865 points
    4. Better Luck This Time: 830 points
    4. Mischief Managed: 830 points
    5. Phil’s Eyebrow: 815 points
    6. Slap Shot Express: 800 points
    6. Team Phileas Fogg: 800 points
    7. Philbrow: 780 points
    7. Sundays with Phil: 780 points
    8. Rock’m Sock’m: 770 points
    9. Betting On (Hoping For) Japan: 765 points
    9. Kaninhop Champs: 765 points
    10. Crazy Cats: 745 points
    11. Revenge of the Amazing Bellies: 680 points
    12. 7 NonBlondes and John: 645 points
    13. The Alabama Skinners: 550 points
    14. Supreme Mediocrity: 535 points
    15. The Commanders of Awesome: 450 points

Still reigning champs, Team Maybs has started a love train in first place. They lost Chuck & Wynonna but have this week’s first and second finishing couples (Anthony & Bates and Beth & Mona) on their team. They’re hoping their team captains do the Locomotion to first place in the final episodes!

Dixie Drifters is whistling Dixie in second place. They’ve made some progress in closing the gap between themselves and Team Maybs and are only 10 points away from them. We’ll see if the Dixie Drifters continue to drift up the leaderboard or if the paddlewheel gets in the wrong current and starts drifting down the river.

Buckeye Brawlers kept close to Dixie Drifters, brawling to hold their place in third. They’re grooving to “Bus Rider” by the Guess Who, keeping themselves pumped up to finish strong in the race.

Better Luck This Time continued their rise up the leaderboard, going from fifth place to fourth. They’re singing “Good Luck Charm” by Elvis and using all the lucky charms they can fit on the tugboat so that their luck holds out and keeps them advancing.

Also in fourth place and also turning to charms to help them out are Mischief Managed. They soared from seventh place to fourth on their Firebolt, seeking the Golden Snitch at the final pit stop. They’re hoping to waltz into mischief and get the snitch before anyone else.

Phil’s Eyebrow fell one spot to fifth place. The dog sled team doesn’t need to feel like they’re on the Greyhound bound for nowhere. They still have their team captains, Anthony & Bates, plus Joey & Meghan are hanging on so they can turn things around.

Slap Shot Express and Team Phileas Fogg both rose up the leaderboard this week. Slap Shot was in eleventh place last week and Phileas Fogg was in tenth. They’re hot and they’re cold, they’re yes and they’re no, and this week, they’re up and not down!

Philbrow and Sundays with Phil are also traveling together this week. This week, they’re in seventh place. Last week, Philbrow was in ninth place and Sundays With Phil was in sixth. Clowns to the left of them, jokers to the right, they’re stuck in the middle with each other.

This race is all part of Rock’m Sock’m's rock 'n roll fantasy, as they fulfill their dream of moving up from thirteenth place to eighth. They love rock n’ roll and are playing it loud on their motorcycle as they put the pedal to the metal and roar up the leaderboard!

Betting on Japan and Kaninhop Champs one spot to ninth place. They can’t figure out if they’re turning Japanese or doing the bunny hop and the distraction is holding them back. They need to turn their vehicle into a demolition rickshaw to start gaining ground again.

Crazy Cats did the Stray Cat Strut from twelfth place to tenth. The sandcat is looking to rock this town and not end up sexy and seventeenth place.

Revenge of the Amazing Bellies has moved up from fourteenth place to eleventh. The beer wagon has recovered from their misfortunes and is out for revenge, making Taylor Swift’s song “Better Than Revenge” their new anthem as they race to make up lost time.

7 Non Blondes and John are in twelfth place. They’re boo-hoo-hoo’ing to Patsy Cline’s “Seven Lonely Days” as they think about all the other teams that have passed them by in their jeep. They had sweet dreams of winning the pool this season, and were crazy enough to think they could do it, but now they’re experiencing heartaches and walking after midnight to forget their disappointment.

The Alabama Skinners are in thirteenth place but in a precarious position now that their team captains Chuck & Wynonna are out. It seems the closer the Skinners get their swamp buggy to the pit stop, the further they fall down the leaderboard.

Supreme Mediocrity is in fourteenth place. They’re crying for the Alabama Skinners to stop in the name of love and let them pass. You can’t hurry love but you can hurry your helicopter to the pit stop and avoid last place in the pool.

The Commanders of Awesome is in last place. They have all the answers and command everyone to dance. Ain’t no reason to celebrate but you know we gon’ have a ball, champagne spillin’ from the wall.

Mischief Managed and Rock’m Sock’m got the highest weekly score! They each win a trip to Bora Bora to hang out with Anthony & Bates after the race.

Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

With 2 teams left I have a feeling I will not end up in first...It was good while it lasted

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by r2maybs View Post
    With 2 teams left I have a feeling I will not end up in first...It was good while it lasted
    Yeah, more than likely it won't be enough to stay in first. You did do very well, though, and made good choices for this pool and the Survivor pool. That's really something to be in the top three in two pools at the same time!

I just noticed that Dixie Drifters and Buckeye Brawlers have the same team members left so they're going to stay the same distance from each other to the end.

It will be interesting to see how things turn out in the final episodes. There are a couple of pool teams near the top of the leaderboard so it's hard to predict who will win it all.
    Current Pools: Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Face Off 7: TBA

+ Reply to Thread