+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Anthony & Bates - TAR 22

Re: Anthony & Bates - TAR 22

OMG. I didn't follow the show this season, but was so happy to see Bates had won! He used to play for the Carolina Hurricanes.

Former Carolina Hurricane wins 'Amazing Race,' $1M prize :: Out and About at WRAL.com
    Misty8723 likes this.

They seem like really decent guys. Bates got frustrated with the dinner service but other than that they were really good to each other. Anthony gave Mona that one head's up about the main menu but he couldn't have been expected to spoon feed her the information. I think they played a good game.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Plus he waited until they were on desert service so they wouldn't be running neck and neck.

They were fun to watch on the race and well deserved winners!
    dzigner likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I don't think Anthony really even meant to give the roller moms the hint. I think it just slipped out. Luckily it didn't come back to bite them, although it might have hurt the country girls. I don't know if they would have had a chance otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12