Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: 12/9 TAR 21 FINALE! **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 12/9 TAR 21 FINALE! **West Coast Spoilers**

Geez, Twinnies, bitter much? I don't think the Beekmans' big plan was to beat them in particular. They just want to win like everyone else does. Heck, until tonight, they weren't even aware the Twinnies thought of them as competition.
    Shoepie and Babbred like this.

C'mon Beekman boys!
    JohnnyK likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Someone needs to explain to those in the final four that once you get to the final four, you need to agree that all bets--and alliances--are off. At some point, you have to play for the win and everyone left should be okay with that.

The Twinnies really think that T/L and the Chips should pull for them? Why? Why should they pull for anyone but themselves at this point.

And for those who didn't think the Twinnies trash talk the other teams, they certainly just trash talked the Beekman boys. However they got to the final four, they did it. As far as I'm concerned that makes them deserving of a spot--and it's plain rude to talk that loudly about them with them right there. Not to mention stupid. Now the Beekman boys know the plan is to get them out and "save" the Twinnies (which would be quite stupid on the part of the other teams, since the Twinnies have been a more competitive team and might be harder to beat out for the million).

Incidentally, has anyone else been to the Beekman Boys site? I thought it was quite interesting all the products they produce at their farm.
    Editing always leaves things in for a reason...to show some being too cocky? Let's see if the Tweenies make it to F3.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

I can't stand those twins - I hope they aren't in the F3 - they are bitter, homely women & here I liked them the first couple of episodes
    AZChristian likes this.

FORT Fogey

One mil amounts to $650 divided in 2= $325 grand a piece. They all seem to think this is much more than it is. One can piss that away in less than a week!

I loved seeing Lexi hold and hug that woman very hard when she knew they had lost. She fell into her generosity and needed a mom hug. Very moving.
    CupidGuest and beerbelly like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

It'd be great to see Josh and Brent win, but twinnies and Chips are Sexxy Bodylicious' last chance to have a representative win.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I never really liked the Beekmans but after the Twinnies saying ad naseaum that they want it more & the I hope they beat everyone's asses!
    No kidding. But does anyone else think that the Chips are getting kind of a winners' edit, what with the talk about needing the money for their folks? I mean, it's certainly not a bad reason for them to want to win, but their motives seem to be getting more play than anyone else's.

And the Twinnies are getting a really terrible edit right now. Or at least the one loudly telling the rest of them not to let the Beekman boys ride their coattails is. Geez, one of the Beekmans knew French, and then they all took off after him when he figured out where to find the stone dog. Isn't that riding coattails too?
    Shoepie, sclilred1, Midol and 3 others like this.

My God, can those girls be any more annoying with all that screeching? Fingers crossed that they bite the dust the first hour so I can watch the finale in peace and quiet.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    One mil amounts to $650 divided in 2= $325 grand a piece. They all seem to think this is much more than it is. One can piss that away in less than a week!

I loved seeing Lexi hold and hug that woman very hard when she knew they had lost. She fell into her generosity and needed a mom hug. Very moving.

I don't think I could piss that much away even with a severe bladder infection. But then, I tend to be very cautious with money.
    waywyrd likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    My God, can those girls be any more annoying with all that screeching? Fingers crossed that they bite the dust the first hour so I can watch the finale in peace and quiet.
    And please let them be beaten to the mat by the Beekmans, just because of all the nasty things they've been shouting about them.

I really hope either the Chips or the Beekman boys win.
    holly71, waywyrd, GabbyG and 5 others like this.

Closed Thread