+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree447Likes

Thread: 11/4 - TAR 21 Show Thread Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/4 - TAR starting at 8:30 in some areas

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Mine are the gay couple, strippers, Team Metal, and still the twins, for the entertainment value.

Trey and Lexi and Abbie and Ryan I just don't care about one way or another. But I did like Ryan more on the Apprentice than I do on here.

I'm a middle-aged white woman and I love those teams you listed! (Except for the twins. Boo!)

Ryan took it in stride that he came in second this week. Maybe he only hates getting beat by the Twins? Whatever the reason, he went up a bit in my estimation.

Forgot to add earlier...As a fellow Texan, T & L do NOT represent my state, either.

Captain said:

I cannot believe they are allowed to keep the money. This is hindering another team and if I remember correctly this is a penalty. Maybe since it did not affect the outcome we did not see the consequences. Both teams are at fault for keeping the money.

Totally agree. I can't believe the producers just stood by and let that happen. I would really love to hear Phil's comments on this. I wish he could do a commentary like Tim Gunn used to do for Project Runway. Was it last season when that poor girl's team lost a passport? A kind stranger turned it in for them. What if another team had found it and tossed it in the garbage? Would that have been non-punishable, too? CBS had better be glad the Rockers came out ok, because the internet might have been melting down otherwise. This reminds me of when all the other teams ganged up on the Cowboys and eliminated them. At least the Rockers are safe for now, which keeps me from feeling even more disgusted than I did back then.

CCL said:

I'd be annoyed if the ice cream man was doing a show with my ice cream...give me my cone.

That's what I thought!
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I find it odd that the goat farmers opted to carry the bread rather than get bathed and massage.
    I'm thinking that they (and Monster Truck) thought it would be faster. With the bath task, the teams had no control over how long they were there (couldn't speed things up) whereas the bread task offered more control.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    So I officially love three of the remaining teams and am officially disgusted by the other three. An unlike many other uptight middle-aged women, my favourite teams are the metal heads, the gay couple, and the male strippers. Woo hoo!
    Add in Ryan and Abbie and those are my favorite teams. The twinnies and Texas went so far down on my radar tonight. It's not like the twinnies could go much further though. They are such brats. I really can't stand them and would love to see them go home with the express pass in their pockets. And it's not just because they called me a tool on twitter. lol

BTW Ryan really showed his business acumen tonight. Offering the local the commission to help him was genius. I know it's not a popular feeling around here, but after tonight I love me some Ryan even more.
    Last edited by yourefired; 11-04-2012 at 10:15 PM.
    maude~flanders and Babbred like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

The twins already annoyed me before this, but now I find them disgusting! The fact that they stole money and got away with it makes me sick! So, the rockers had to go and beg - and take money from an impoverished country - so wrong in so many ways! They should have been penalized.

As for Trey and Lexi. They WERE my favs because they were cute and from my state, but now they are scum in my eyes. They are Christians and I kept waiting for them to speak up and tell the rockers that the girls found their money. When they asked for half of it, my jaw hit the floor. So much for hoping to see someone of your religion and from your area to do the right thing.. . I was really disappointed and disgusted!
    GabbyG, Photobabe, Babbred and 1 others like this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Add in Ryan and Abbie and those are my favorite teams. The twinnies and Texas went so far down on my radar tonight. It's not like the twinnies could go much further though. They are such brats. I really can't stand them and would love to see them go home with the express pass in their pockets. And it's not just because they called me a tool on twitter. lol

BTW Ryan really showed his business acumen tonight. Offering the local the commission to help him was genius. I know it's not a popular feeling around here, but after tonight I love me some Ryan even more.
    The terrible twosome called you a tool? lol! Considering their character, that is actually high praise!
    march, Florimel and Babbred like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I changed my mind about the twins last week. Nothing happened this week to change it back.

I was shocked that they took the money. Imagine if they lost because of that? Not fair, that is stealing. Bad karma will fall on those teams.

How great were the Bangladesh people to give them $100. I have always wanted to go there and now I really do. What wonderful people.

I too would be super annoyed on the ice cream trickery. That would not go down as cute in NYC.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

LOL! Yes one member of the terrible twosome called me a tool. Here's how it went down:

I tweeted this after she called Ryan a tool:

@ilovethisroad: Sweetie @RyanDanz isn't a tool. He just doesn't like you. And honestly I don't either #TAR21

Ryan RT'ed it with a comment "Thanks for the backup."

Then Nadiya tweeted this:

Nadiya Anderson ‏@NadiyaaAnd
    @RyanDanz @ilovethisroad sweetie, Ryans a tool, and your a tool too!

Ryan then replied "It's true. I am."

I don't know which twinnie is which, but I found it pretty amusing honestly. I didn't respond because I knew they were in the middle of Sandy troubles, and I thought it would be in poor taste. Of course poor taste is exactly what they showed this week, but I'm above that.

From what I can tell, they are very defensive and go into attack mode any time anyone speaks out against them on Twitter. Ryan is pretty fun on Twitter. He will talk about the show and have fun with it. So do the goat farmers. I think the twins take things way too seriously.
    march and maude~flanders like this.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

On another note...that Turkish bath looked like heaven!
    Babbred likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

That's an incredibly educated response from Nadiya.

I wonder how she'd respond if I told her she's hot.

+ Reply to Thread