+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree447Likes

Thread: 11/4 - TAR 21 Show Thread Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 11/4 - TAR starting at 8:30 in some areas

Road block...carry teapot and serve 40 sherbert cups and earn about $20.

Ryan keeps dropping his while Lexi seems to be rocking it. Rockers are also there.

Chippies are done the bath. Farmers have dropped off their first bagel thing. Truckers are right with them and the farmers give them directions...this is why they will lose.

Twinnies are there. The single one is selling.

Lexi is done. Rockers are having some troubles. Twins are happy Lexi and Tray may finish first.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

OMG...I can't believe this...friggin' hell, the twins picked up the money the Rockers lost and they're not going to give back!!! You gotta be kiddin' me! And Trey and Lexi are supporing it!

Rockers are litterally begging on the streets for money. A kind native lady helped them out. The Twins have now officially lost every shred of good feeling I had for them. I hope Ryan and Abby kick their butts. And Trey and Lexi are equally disgusting for going along with this crap and even laughing about it. The Twins made a joke about sharing the money with T & L, and said "They're Christians, so they'll pray for us." Ha ha ha.

I want to put this on the record right now that T & L do NOT represent my religion.
    Last edited by Babbred; 11-04-2012 at 08:48 PM.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Forgot to post this earlier.

Earlier in the week I was watching a show on CBS. They showed a commercial for AR, and the voiceover said, "This week, one team is in trouble when another team steals their money." And it showed the Rockers looking really upset. WTH??
    I explained this earlier. Sisters found the money the rockers dropped and took it.

Trey and Lexi arrive first and get a trip to Australia!!! They are sweet.

Abby and Ryan next.

Farmers are selling and Chippies are still there. Truckers just arrived. They are fighting for last. Truckers wife is doing the selling...good idea. Poor Chippie keeps dropping his cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I explained this earlier. Sisters found the money the rockers dropped and took it.

Which according to most religions is called "stealing".
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    OMG...I can't believe this...friggin' hell, the twins picked up the money the Rockers lost and they're not going to give back!!! You gotta be kiddin' me! And Trey and Lexi are supporing it!

Rockers are litterally begging on the streets for money. A kind native lady helped them out. The Twins have now officially lost every shred of good feeling I had for them. I hope Ryan and Abby kick their butts. And Trey and Lexi are equally disgusting for going along with this crap and even laughing about it. The Twins made a joke about sharing the money with T & L, and said "They're Christians, so they'll pray for us." Ha ha ha.

I want to put this on the record right now that T & L do NOT represent my religion.
    Not their finest moment is an understatement. I really did not like this move. Rockers just thought they dropped their money in the cab.

Can you say KARMA?

I guess there is no penalty for keeping found money. I am glad the rockers were decent enough to not beg for cash in the poorest area of town and they moved to a business section instead. Do not like the twins at all.....

C'mon Chippendales pull it out!
    Sk8Leigh, sclilred1, Midol and 2 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Chippies are done.

Rockers are third. Twins are fourth.

Farmers are done and off. Kelly just sold her last cup and now farmers are stuck in traffic in their cab. Farmers are directing traffic to move the traffic along.

Chippies are fifth.

Trucker is once again yelling at his cabbie. Douche.

Farmers are sixth!!!

Truckers are last. I feel bad for Kelly. Thankfully he realises that without her he is nothing and is dancing his way out of the race.
    Moontat and wannasee like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Yay Josh and Brent for sticking around!

Junkyard Royalty loses their second member. The original three are still in though so that's good.

So I officially love three of the remaining teams and am officially disgusted by the other three. An unlike many other uptight middle-aged women, my favourite teams are the metal heads, the gay couple, and the male strippers. Woo hoo!
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Next week...Moscow. Rockers seem to have lost their stuff...again. This time their taxi seems to have taken off with their stuff. I would bet this is just editing. Two team are stuck at the airport...I think it is Lexi and Trey and the farmers.

+ Reply to Thread