+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree447Likes

Thread: 11/4 - TAR 21 Show Thread Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

To the Point

Re: 11/4 - TAR 21 Show Thread Episode 6 **West Coast Spoilers**

The problem with the whole "it's not a personal item that's marked" kind of argument is that they KNEW it belonged to one of the others running the race. I don't give a rat's patootie about other circumstances even. Had they not known that it was a fellow racers money, I MIGHT be able to see the rationale, or had they just randomly found money on the street, I could totally see , but by my very nature, I can't under the circumstances.

Now I shall stop beating this dead horse. (I thought there was a dead horse emoticon).

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    Things equally, if not more appalling than the twins' act of stealing was what they said about the whole situation, stuff like sharing half the guilt with Trey and Lexi, and it would be better if the money belonged to Ryan and Abblie instead. Stealing is stealing, in any religion, and Trey/ Lexi are equally at fault.
    I'm of the opinion that Trey and Lexi are deserving of more shame. Clearly, the Twisted Sisters have no moral compass. However, Trey knew it was wrong and allowed himself to be drawn into the chicanery regardless.
    sclilred1, AZChristian and Babbred like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I thought there was a dead horse smiley, too. I remember seeing it a few weeks ago. Anyway, I've got some we can use:

Re: 11/4 - TAR starting at 8:30 in some areas

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    LOL! Yes one member of the terrible twosome called me a tool. Here's how it went down:

I tweeted this after she called Ryan a tool:

@ilovethisroad: Sweetie @RyanDanz isn't a tool. He just doesn't like you. And honestly I don't either #TAR21

Ryan RT'ed it with a comment "Thanks for the backup."

Then Nadiya tweeted this:

Nadiya Anderson ‏@NadiyaaAnd
    @RyanDanz @ilovethisroad sweetie, Ryans a tool, and your a tool too!

Ryan then replied "It's true. I am."

I don't know which twinnie is which, but I found it pretty amusing honestly. I didn't respond because I knew they were in the middle of Sandy troubles, and I thought it would be in poor taste. Of course poor taste is exactly what they showed this week, but I'm above that.

From what I can tell, they are very defensive and go into attack mode any time anyone speaks out against them on Twitter. Ryan is pretty fun on Twitter. He will talk about the show and have fun with it. So do the goat farmers. I think the twins take things way too seriously.
    So what's she saying on twitter today? I would imagine she's getting attacked big time.

Would it change ur opinion if u knew @LexiBeerman @NadiyaaAnd @NatalieeAnd tried to turn the found money into production and were declined?

Ryan tweeted the above

Nadya said that the whole thing wasn't shown on AR
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Why would they turn it into production istead of giving it back to the team themselves or turning it in at the place it was lost (on the off chance that it belonged to someone other than the racers)? Maybe they can still return the money to the Rockers on the next episode (after they've lost all their other belongings!).
    sclilred1 likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Would it change ur opinion if u knew @LexiBeerman @NadiyaaAnd @NatalieeAnd tried to turn the found money into production and were declined?

Ryan tweeted the above

Nadya said that the whole thing wasn't shown on AR
    My first question is, why didn't they try to turn the found money into the Rockers before or after production declined to get involved? Secondly, I tire of the old excuse that it was the editing. Editing didn't put the words in their mouths that I heard, and seeing more video won't remove them.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Sounds like Ryan is simply trying to cover for Lexi as we know he doesn't like the twins at all. Apparently Ryan thinks very highly of himself to need to constantly tweet things for fans of the show to read. Did Ryan address the comment made by the twins that they wish it had been Ryan and Abbie's money instead? I feel sure that if it had been Ryan and Abbie's money Ryan would be tweeting about how horrible the twins were for stealing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    My first question is, why didn't they try to turn the found money into the Rockers before or after production declined to get involved? Secondly, I tire of the old excuse that it was the editing. Editing didn't put the words in their mouths that I heard, and seeing more video won't remove them.
    I have no idea, but there are more people talking about AR this morning than ever did last week

Most reality shows dont show us the whole story. AR included.

Karma will settle it, or , maybe the backlash for CBS will result in them bringing the subject up
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

On regular game shows, the contestants don't actually get the prizes until the show is aired. Maybe there will be a financial penalty if the twidiots outlast the rockers. One can only hope that CBS will do the right thing. They should at least ensure that the rockers do not receive any less money than the twidiots. In an ideal world, the rockers' earnings would equal the twidiots' earnings, plus $100 would be deducted from the thieves and given to the rockers.

+ Reply to Thread