+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: 10/21 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/21 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    There were so many boats crossing the lake from so many points. They had to end up at a certain dock and three teams ended up at the wrong dock (Monster Truck by boat, the other two by taxi).
    I find Abby and Ryan a bit annoying but not psychotic.
    Yes, Gary and Will were eliminated.
    It was funny the twins said that. - The psychotic team( Abby and Ryan) can run, I am wondering if they are editing out the worst parts of them for some reason. I doubt they are all hugs and smiles.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

That monster truck guy is so nasty. They need to lose.
    holly71 and Florimel like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Like I said, the way he talks into the camera at times reminds me of Russell Hantz. My hate towards Rob is not at the level as it is for Hantz yet.

But tbh I don't mind them.

I was kinda hoping Team Substitute Teachers would have beat Team Monster Truck but that did not happen.

Team Substitute Teachers the tall one has a really nasty attitude but not as bad a Team Monster Truck's Faux Hawk Man does.
    Florimel and Moontat like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Best part of tonight's episode was at the bus repair shop where other teams were trying to shut up the Twins and air shooting themselves in the head behind the Twins.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    After being okay with the "twinnies" last week they are back on my list of annoyances.

Ugh, rats....this whole episode was rather gross.

Gary and Will kept going on about being super fans and representing the at home fans, but the tall one was always so dour...not sad to see them go.
    A disclaimer. They do not represent me and I resent that they label themselves that. I don't think they represent anyone but themselves.
    captain and Florimel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I hate the Twinnies. I wish they would shut the hell up. Their voices grate on my nerves like a root canal. The sooner they are out, the better. If I ever hear someone around here screaming "Twinnie" to their twin, I will have a strong urge to punch them in the face. I never want to hear that word again.

Aside from that, they're great.
    I twin that statement.

I prefer the loud twins who are simply trying to pep each other up. I think they are a lot better than the ugly Americans who think everyone should speak English to them or are supposed to just do their bidding because they feel the need to be rude to them. go Twinnie!
    Babbred likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I prefer the loud twins who are simply trying to pep each other up. I think they are a lot better than the ugly Americans who think everyone should speak English to them or are supposed to just do their bidding because they feel the need to be rude to them. go Twinnie!
    I have to agree. Gary and Will were mediocre at best. They have no energy and I couldn't stand their whining at tasks. Putting paste on a wall -- albeit with some special knowledge -- shouldn't be something to make such a big deal about. If you are a "fan" you should know that you can ask questions, watch other teams, or do something, don't just stand there and whine whine whine.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I love the twins and have no problem with them being loud. One thing those girls have energy and don't give up!

It's funny, because I don't mind them, either, and normally I get irritated fairly easy with contestants. A couple of points:

1. I see it as a form of psych warfare on their part. You saw everybody getting distracted and taking time to complain about them. Classic sports move.

2. For me, I guess it doesn't bother me so much because at least they're not indulging in truly obnoxious behavior. That Big Brother couple just about drove me insane with their constant crying, whining, and abusing of each other. At least the twins stay positive and focus on winning. I loved the last episode, when the contestants were separated into bunches by arriving late for the train. The twins were in the second bunch and instead of fussing, simply said, "We going to focus on being first out of this group." Exactly!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread