+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: 10/21 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/21 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The only one I find offensive is Faux Hawk Man (Team Monster Truck) because to me he is a big bully.

I must say though that I do think using wheelies on their luggage is very smart of Team Monster Truck but I can't see Faux Hawk winning a race to the finale against any of the younger teams.
    I also find him hugely offensive. His yelling at that poor young man that he cost him a million dollars...how indescribably rude and inappropriate in one of the poorest areas of the world. That young man would never see a million dollars in twenty lifetimes. Faux-hawk man can go SOON because I really can't stand him.

I hate their wheeled luggage. It just looks so stupid, them trying to run and pull it at the same time. I understand why they did it, but honestly they will never win a foot race trying to drag that behind them over uneven ground. What were they thinking??
    Babbred likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I hate their wheeled luggage. It just looks so stupid, them trying to run and pull it at the same time. I understand why they did it, but honestly they will never win a foot race trying to drag that behind them over uneven ground. What were they thinking??
    I haven't actually taken a good look (or any look really) at anyone's luggage, but if I was going on the race, I'd take my backpack with wheels - always good to have options. Run with the pack on, give my back a little relief when I'm able to stroll.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

During their opening package, Rob told us that he is loud and warned us that we would either love him or hate him. Looks like his self assessment has rung true.
    sweetpea likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    Really surprised that 3 to 4 teams arrived before team Metal and they were unwilling to go for the FF. I could understand that the women may be afraid it's a hair-cut task, but the Chips?
    How much information do the teams get about the Fast Forward task? Were they specifically told "You need to empty three buckets of dead rats and carry them to a checkpoint?" Or could it have been something like "You have to clean up the streets" or "You have to chase all the rats away?" I'd hesitate to choose the FF if I couldn't compare it to the tasks I knew about.

FORT Fan

I'm pretty sure they know nothing about the FF task, except where it's located, until they get to where it is. That's the danger of the FF. It's generally easier and quicker than doing the roadblock/detour, but you don't know until you get there if you're going to be shaving your head or picking up rats.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I haven't actually taken a good look (or any look really) at anyone's luggage, but if I was going on the race, I'd take my backpack with wheels - always good to have options. Run with the pack on, give my back a little relief when I'm able to stroll.
    That does make sense, and there are some really good quality wheeled backpacks out there. I haven't seen them carry theirs once, though. Have they? Makes sense to be able to wheel it in airports etc, but for running through the dirt streets of Bangladesh it is ridiculous.

The two women who had them, in another season- did really well with them. They didn't pick them up once either.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011