+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: 10/21 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/21 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 4 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The entire point of a reality series is that a camera man follows you around and films everything you say. In the middle of a day long competition in miserable conditions you say what you say. Personally, I have heard a lot worse at work and I have learned to either ignore it or give it right back. The only one I find offensive is Faux Hawk Man (Team Monster Truck) because to me he is a big bully.

I must say though that I do think using wheelies on their luggage is very smart of Team Monster Truck but I can't see Faux Hawk winning a race to the finale against any of the younger teams.
    Other couples have used those wheelies, two girls did -I can't remember the season, they were a pain. I don't think he's a bully, just because he said one time you lost me a million, if that continues then I would agree. Maybe other teams have said it and they edited it out

I still dont like what team chippy said
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar

How is it no one here has mentioned Ryan's "You spread and I'll pound" comment? Was it already covered enough on Twitter or what. I laughed so hard at that comment, and Ryan has had fun with it the past 2 days. It actually got to be a trending item on Twitter.

I agree the episode as a whole was gross. I was happy with who went home. For me my favorite teams are Chippendales, Gay Goat Farmers, and Ryan/Abbie. I don't like the twins.

Oh and Ryan said on Twitter that the guys had to take out steel bus seats while the girls got a lighter plastic variety. I'm not sure how true that is, but I'm not sure why he'd lie.
    Do you want to see the Cook Islands Great Humpback Whale? Ozazy Lusth from Survivor! Ozzy, I want to see the great cook Islands Humpback Whale!

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Oh and Ryan said on Twitter that the guys had to take out steel bus seats while the girls got a lighter plastic variety. I'm not sure how true that is, but I'm not sure why he'd lie.
    Well, from what we saw this episode, it's clear that the TwiNNies and Bland & Jerk dislike each other, who knows why. And I don't have any doubts that he's lying about that bus seats thing. It's been so many seasons of TAR and never have I seen any distinction in regards of genders in challenges, everybody's got to do it whether they're a man or a woman. Plus Natalie was the only woman who did the challenge, that makes it sound even more of a lie from him.

FORT Regular

Whoa, don't know how the hatred at Ryan and Abbie came about, I must have missed something. I don't particularly like this team, but I don't mind them.

Loving the goat farmers more each week. Didn't one say "We are among our peers now" while passing by a flock of sheep on the way to the RB? Totally funny. Also like how they helped Try and Lexi in figuring out the clue to the pit-stop. They appear to be truly genuine and unselfish people.

Also like Team Metal. Kool Kats. Glad they won the last leg for the ordeal they've been through.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The entire point of a reality series is that a camera man follows you around and films everything you say. In the middle of a day long competition in miserable conditions you say what you say. Personally, I have heard a lot worse at work and I have learned to either ignore it or give it right back. The only one I find offensive is Faux Hawk Man (Team Monster Truck) because to me he is a big bully.
    That's why I wasn't offended by the Twins' "idiot" remark. I'm here in the comfort of my home. They're in an exhausting, brutal race. I would probably call my fellow racers a few names, too, in the heat of the moment. Just as long as they don't start insulting other racers to their faces. THAT'S when I'll start disliking them.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Thrilled the teachers got the boot! I don't like their attitude at all and I was convinced that it was going to be a non-eliminating week... just to torture me.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    Thrilled the teachers got the boot! I don't like their attitude at all and I was convinced that it was going to be a non-eliminating week... just to torture me.
    me too! LOL Sometimes Phil really draaaaaaaaaaaags it out. Sorry---------- you----------- havebeeneliminated !!
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    me too! LOL Sometimes Phil really draaaaaaaaaaaags it out. Sorry---------- you----------- havebeeneliminated !!

I don't mind Phil dragging it out sometimes...he IS easy on the eyes. But in that case... when he was dragging it out.. I definitely though it was a non-elimination.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't think he drags it out much. Dragging it out would be saying something like "So and so, you are the last team to arrive. I am sorry to tell you that yes, you are indeed the last team to arrive. Which means seven teams checked in in front of you. Which in other words means you placed below the seven other teams. Which as you know means you have come in last place. Hey this place is beautiful, isn't it? But that's not what I'm here to tell you. I am here to tell you that you finished 8th out of eight teams. Which means you are dead last. As you know, that is not a good thing. You are not first, nor in the top half. You are last. And as a result, I am sorry to tell you that... you have been...completely embarrassed on television by finishing a leg in last. Sorry, cell phone's ringing. Sorry about that. Okay. Go home you're out of the race."
    march, pikachu, Hyper and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I don't think he drags it out much. Dragging it out would be saying something like "So and so, you are the last team to arrive. I am sorry to tell you that yes, you are indeed the last team to arrive. Which means seven teams checked in in front of you. Which in other words means you placed below the seven other teams. Which as you know means you have come in last place. Hey this place is beautiful, isn't it? But that's not what I'm here to tell you. I am here to tell you that you finished 8th out of eight teams. Which means you are dead last. As you know, that is not a good thing. You are not first, nor in the top half. You are last. And as a result, I am sorry to tell you that... you have been...completely embarrassed on television by finishing a leg in last. Sorry, cell phone's ringing. Sorry about that. Okay. Go home you're out of the race."
    Excellent! well posted
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread