+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: 10/14 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 10/14 TAR 21 Show Thread: Episode 3 **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm in Puerto Rico and it was delayed for almost an hour. Not a bad episode, but frustrating. At this point, I dislike Gary, Robb and Ryan, but okay with everybody else left. The Chips are a pleasant surprise in being an alpha team who are genuinely fun and likeable.

The TwiNs made the classic Cho Bros mistake in waiting fot their alliance, but it was nice to see they did not lose hope, kept positive, and rocked everything after they left the train. Hopefully they've learned their lesson, and they do still have the Express Pass to help them out.

The Blondes were the opposite, starting out well but falling apart fast with a horrid attitude. Another problem was not changing drivers, and them constantly showing the driver their clue. I wouldn't be surprised if they showed them the Detour clue instead of the Pitstop one and ended up in the other Detour option because of it. I can't believe they didn't leave quicker after noticing the guys doing the egg detour. But yeah, showing clues. I don't know if Indonesia has the alphabet, but if not, then it's understandable if the driver did not understand it. The girls should have spoken out loud where they wanted to go. Well, hey had horrid attitudes, so I'm not sad about their leaving. I'm disappointed, though, affter they were quite likeable the first two legs.

The blondes spent most of their time with their driver screeching at him, gesturing wildly at their written clue, and complaining loudly about how terrible he was. Poor guy. I hope he went the wrong direction on purpose.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Me too. Gary and Will had a great comeback. <3 I'm still amazed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789