+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help Promote TAR4

That's the spirit, Lil_Cutie!

I bought a bottle of SIMPLY ORANGE orange juice because they ran a commercial during TAR4 Thurs evening. Wouldn't mind a T Mobile video phone and a Royal Carribbean trip to the Yucatan, either!

Better late than never. A few days ago I too bought my first ever bottle of Simply Orange Juice, for the sole reason they are a TAR advertiser.

For years Minute Maid has been my OJ of choice, but what the heck.

It is actually quite tasty.

I intend to email the company and let them know that their advertising during TAR paid off for them. Don't know if it will matter to them, but it can't hurt.

That's a great idea about emailing the advertisers. Whether or not it works, I don't know... can't hurt.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Simply OJ is yummy!

I buy it and will continue to do so now that I know of their affiliation with the wonderful AR.

Yes, I think emailing all advertisers is a great idea.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I am just selling The Amazing Race 4 to my friends here in Singapore... Everything that comes out of my mouth is The Amazing Race... So you can bet'cha that I will do my best to promote TAR and rise its ratings. Personally, I watch 5/9 of its showtime here in Singapore (That is more than any of my friends that watch TAR ) just to help raise its ratings....

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    In Singapore, TAR has sponsors... www.priceline.com.sg, Subway, YaHoo!, Sony Ericsson and others are some examples... So I say there is pretty much exposure... A main English station here is also sponsoring TAR... isn't it great to have so many sponsors? Also, here in Singapore, The Amazing Race has the highest debut for a reality TV show ever... Outbeating Survivor and others... A piece of good news for everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by *ME* (way back on July 10)
    Better late than never. A few days ago I too bought my first ever bottle of Simply Orange Juice, for the sole reason they are a TAR advertiser.

For years Minute Maid has been my OJ of choice, but what the heck.

It is actually quite tasty.

I intend to email the company and let them know that their advertising during TAR paid off for them. Don't know if it will matter to them, but it can't hurt.
    Well, I suck! Could I be any more lazy. I never sent them the email that I said I was going to send.

Until just today. Here is what I told them.

1st saw SOJ ads on CBS's Amazing Race 4. To support cos. w/ads on my fav show, I tried SOJ. Since then always have 1-2 bottles in the frig. CBS has okayed TAR5 in 2004-hope to see more SOJ ads then.
    I was limited to 200 characters so the abbreviations and brevity were to make it all fit.

In my original post on July 10, I mentioned that I was a MM OJ fan but was trying SOJ because of TAR. Well, I just discovered today that they are in fact a part of MM.
    There are three cigars in the humidor --- My yo-yo has no string --- Isn't that rather misshapen?
    It's supposed to bend that way, I'm Italian! --- I bring new meaning to the phrase 'Blown out of proportion'! --- My puzzle has one piece missing

Thanks, TAR4 ATC Dave and TAR4 ATCSteve!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12