+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Amazing Race Pool

Re: Amazing Race Pool

I need a lifeline too...I will pick up Jaymes and James. Thanks!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Well even with only 3 teams I am pleased. I really don't like the Monster Truckers but I don't have much choice in the matter. Love my Rockstars and Chippies, though.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Amazing Race 21 Pool Results
    Episode 5

James & Abba finished first, earning 12 points.
    Abbie & Ryan came in second, earning 11 points.
    Natalie & Nadiya were third, getting 10 points.
    Rob & Kelley finished fourth, getting 9 points.
    Trey & Lexi came in fifth, earning 8 points.
    Jaymes and James were sixth, earning 7 points.
    Josh & Brent finished last but were lucky this was a non-elimination round. They got 6 points and a chance to redeem themselves next week.

Weekly Scores
    Alley Cats: 42 points
    Amy’s J-Walkers: 43 points
    Blonde Joke: 39 points
    BuckeyeGal: 40 points
    Grokking the World: 41 points
    Junkyard Royalty: 50 points
    martin4au: 20 points
    REMS: 35 points
    Team Amazing Bellies: 32 points
    Team Lung Cheez: 38 points
    Team Phileas Fogg: 49 points
    The Shady Brow: 50 points
    Trouble in Tokyo: 50 points
    Two Tickets to Philimination: 51 points
    Watermelonheads: 40 points

Lifelines left for pool teams:

Team Rankings
    1. Team Phileas Fogg: 226 points
    2. The Shady Brow: 217 points
    3. Junkyard Royalty: 211 points
    4. BuckeyeGal: 210 points
    5. Two Tickets to Philimination: 209 points
    6. Trouble in Tokyo: 207 points
    7. Amy’s J-Walkers: 199 points
    8. Alley Cats: 198 points
    9. Watermelonheads: 193 points
    10. Grokking the World: 181 points
    11. Team Lung Cheez: 178 points
    11. Blonde Joke: 178 points
    12. Team Amazing Bellies: 175 points
    13. REMS: 160 points
    14. martin4au: 124 points

Team Phileas Fogg hit the ground running and completed all challenges first, breezing into the pit stop well ahead of all other teams. The plucky Shady Brow constructed their scale quickly, rolling in at second place. Junkyard Royalty mightily picked up several pieces of bamboo at a time and wheeled into third place. BuckeyeGal wasn’t as fast at constructing her scale but she got it right on the first attempt and came in right behind Junkyard Royalty at fourth place. And following close behind her was Two Tickets to Philimination. Trouble in Tokyo had some trouble with their scale being too low so they had to rebuild it but they got it done and didn’t waste any time delivering their bamboo so they finished in sixth place. Amy’s J-Walkers got a bit overheated. After a brief rest and some bottled water, they toughed it out and got to the pit stop in seventh place. Alley Cats chose to take on the Straw Dogs, beating jute in the stifling heat. They stumbled a bit on how to tie up the bundles but corrected their problem and got to the mat in eighth place. Watermelonheads took a lot of time to build their scale and still got it too low. A few adjustments and they were on their way, finishing in ninth place. Grokking the World got some of their bamboo mixed up with Watermelonheads and in the confusion, left three bamboo poles out of their bundle. They had to return to retrieve them but still managed to come in at tenth place. Team Lung Cheez and Blonde Joke Team once again annoyed the other teams, cheering on their “twinnie”. They completed their tasks and were happy to reach the pit stop and be greeted by their “sister from another mother” and Phil, who told them they were in eleventh place. Amazing Bellies got lost in the Bamboo Jungle. After smacking a few locals in the face and upsetting baskets in shops along the way with their errant bamboo poles, they emerged to claim twelfth place. REMS struggled with their bikes. A loose chain wouldn’t stop them on their quest, though, so they got off and walked into thirteenth place. Martin4au got dehydrated and didn’t notice they had their scale constructed wrong until they were way behind the other teams. They finished last, pleased that they at least finished their tasks and didn’t get eliminated.

Two Tickets to Philimination got the highest weekly score! Their reward is a trip for two to Malaysia’s tropical rainforest. They choose Alley Cats to accompany them on their reward because they hate to be away from their kitties for too long. Martin4au got the lowest score and has to stay back at the jute tent, whipping straw.
    *wuh-PSSSH* Whip it good!
    Hyper likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Finally, an NEL. I was not happy at the prospect of losing two teams in two episodes. Here's to hoping the Goatees can pull themselves out of last place next week.

I need a good jump with Trey/Lexi and hope the twins and the rockers stay strong.

Thanks, Pikachu. I appreciate all your hard work.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

At this point I'm not really a fan of Team Monster Truck either. But I'm stuck with them. They are monster truckers, which is a must have for a team called Junkyard Royalty. Sometimes you're stuck with people you'd like to trade out.
    Florimel and Hyper like this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm having a really good week in my pools! Highest weekly score in both the Amazing Race and Survivor. I don't think I'm close enough to top to win either pool but it's great to do well at least one week.

I know what you mean about having people you don't want to root for on your team, Johnny. I'm not a fan of the twinnies but I couldn't deny they've been doing well on the show so when I lost Amy & Daniel, I couldn't think of anyone better to replace them than the twins.

And actually you could trade out Monster Truck since you have your lifelines left but it might be best to wait until one of your teams is eliminated before using your lifelines. It's impressive that a few pool members still have their original pool team intact. Only you, veejer, and BuckeyeGal have managed to do it.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Yeah, I'll keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I'm having a really good week in my pools! Highest weekly score in both the Amazing Race and Survivor. I don't think I'm close enough to top to win either pool but it's great to do well at least one week.

I know what you mean about having people you don't want to root for on your team, Johnny. I'm not a fan of the twinnies but I couldn't deny they've been doing well on the show so when I lost Amy & Daniel, I couldn't think of anyone better to replace them than the twins.

And actually you could trade out Monster Truck since you have your lifelines left but it might be best to wait until one of your teams is eliminated before using your lifelines. It's impressive that a few pool members still have their original pool team intact. Only you, veejer, and BuckeyeGal have managed to do it.
    Shhhhh, it's like talking about a no-hitter too early in the game.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread