+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: TAR 21 Spec and *SPOILERS* thread

Re: TAR 21 Spec and *SPOILERS* thread

Well, well, well. I must say I am surprised if this is indeed correct...and not disappointed. Should be interesting.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Spoilers are right so far. But
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm curious as to how Josh and Brent end up in the F3. Aren't they and Abbie and Ryan so far behind the other three?

Crossing my fingers that spoilers are indeed accurate and those annoying twins are next to go!!! Jaymes and James for the win!!
    Shoepie likes this.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I think it would be poetic justice if the twins dropped their money and passports - and one of the other teams picked them up and kept them. After all, "finders keepers"! It would still be wrong, but it would be karma for sure!
    Florimel and wannasee like this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I saw a commercial where driving a stick shift car comes into play in Spain and the twins are bemoaning not learning how to drive one...so maybe car karma will bite them.
    Florimel and AZChristian like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I love those spoilers! Twins out next works for me.
    Florimel, GabbyG and AZChristian like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I saw a commercial where driving a stick shift car comes into play in Spain and the twins are bemoaning not learning how to drive one...so maybe car karma will bite them.
    Ahhh, that may explain how they come in last this week.

That would be lovely, if true! Here's hoping!!
    AZChristian likes this.

While I didn't like that they kept the money and they are a bit annoying; I have to say that they are a strong team, have always been upbeat and haven't seemed to blame anybody but themselves when they have a poor leg. They have been nice and helpful to the teams they like and although I loved the Rockers and wished they had been able to go further, I'm wondering if something happened between them and the 3 teams who are now in front that we weren't shown. None of them seemed to like them and I could never figure out why. There have been other contestants who were much, much worse than these two. Using the double u-turn they way it was done was strategic thinking on their part. It's not against the rules obviously and if it meant getting out a team that could obviously be a HUGE threat and keeping a team considered to be weak then, good thinking on their part. The twins could have said nothing about the u-turn and planned on using it on Texas or Chips to give themselves more of a time advantage over those closest to them but, it seems they never even considered doing this and then, when they found the fast forward they never got to the u-turn or I'm sure they would have used it in the way they discussed.

As for Josh and Brent (?) - they both seem like very nice, caring decent people but I don't want to see them win. Any team that is so ready to give up on more than one occassion does not (imo) deserve to win.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123