+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: 5/6 TAR 20 FINALE Discussion ** West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/6 TAR 20 FINALE Discussion ** West Coast Spoilers**

I am playing catch up myself, but just wanted to say that I loved how this season of AR turned out. I think the two racers of Rachel and Dave deserved the win. They are truly a fantastic couple and even with missing the road block were able to come back and win. They have broken all kinds of records during the AR history and were a joy to watch even if they had some bickering by Dave. When push came to shove they still knew how to get the job done. I think Rachel was incredible. I think of all the things she did and made it look easy. It did not matter to me who came in 2nd or 3rd. The only thing that may have made it nicer was if there were a fan favorite prize as I think that honor goes to Mark and Bopper. I loved these guys and everything they stood for. They came in as friends and left as friends without a mean word between them.

I loved this season not only for the racers, but the incredible journey they took us on. I got to see some amazing parts of the world that I will never get to see in my lifetime. I hope each and every one realizes how lucky they were to get this opportunity. Thank you AR for being my most favorite reality TV show. I can't wait until the next one starts.
    JunkieGirl, annettejt and Babbred like this.

I was wondering where Border Patrol and Captain Dave stashed their packpacks? I am assuming it was an airport locker or perphaps they left them on the plane with the intention of checking baggage claim at a later date and why didn't Brendon and Rachel do the same thing after all that is about 40 to 50 lbs less you are carrying.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I was wondering where Border Patrol and Captain Dave stashed their packpacks? I am assuming it was an airport locker or perphaps they left them on the plane with the intention of checking baggage claim at a later date and why didn't Brendon and Rachel do the same thing after all that is about 40 to 50 lbs less you are carrying.
    I know that one season (Was it Jon and Kris?) packed the packs up and shipped them home because they knew they wouldn't need them the last leg.. ?
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    ...even if they had some bickering by Dave.
    There's no way I'm giving Rachel a pass on this one. She was as bad as Dave, but with a different twist. Still, they ran a great race and deserved the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    ...Mark and Bopper. I loved these guys and everything they stood for.
    I would have rather seen Mark and Bopper win TAR this season. In fact, they were the only team I rooted for. I hope this exposure helps them moving forward.
    jucamer and Jaceegirl like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I would have rather seen Mark and Bopper win TAR this season. In fact, they were the only team I rooted for. I hope this exposure helps them moving forward
    . I think Dave and Rachel( for me) were the best out of the three couples left. As long as BB didn't win , I was okay with it
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

The results were basically the second best I would have wanted. BorderKingz got second at least behind the team I wanted to see win second most of the four.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    There's no way I'm giving Rachel a pass on this one. She was as bad as Dave, but with a different twist. Still, they ran a great race and deserved the win.

I would have rather seen Mark and Bopper win TAR this season. In fact, they were the only team I rooted for. I hope this exposure helps them moving forward.
    Uncle David I agree with you - Mark and Bopper were my first choice, but when they were gone and of the remaining teams Rachel and Dave were my next favorite.
    Babbred likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213