Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: 4/29 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/29 TAR 20 Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I'm voting for BlondeRachel and Ralph to ditch their respective partners and run to the mat together and win. That's pretty much the only happy scenario that could play out for me!
    sweetpea, Minney and JohnnyK like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

What a disappointing episode. No bald Rachel and Team Kentucky is out. I was so hoping that Rachel and Brendon would come in last for not doing the FF. Wouldn't that be a biatch to live with? Don't shave your head which leads to your elimination? Darn.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I don't think I have never cared for any of the final four.I hate the way Dave speaks to Rachael. I am cheering for Art And JJ. I could never cheer for BB.I have this sinking feeling they win .
    UGH
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I don't remember ever being this sad about the elimination of a team.
    Moontat, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Sad about Kentucky leaving tonight. I was excited that we might get rid of the obnoxious, overbearing, egotistical, a-hole border patrol jerks. Darn! But, with this being the way it worked out, I really hope they lose to Rachel and Brendon because that will drive them crazy.
    holly71, sweetpea, Moontat and 2 others like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

If Bopper and Mark did have to leave before the F3, I would have preferred if they left in 4th, only because 4th place has a history of taking some of the best teams in TAR. Kevin and Drew, my favorite ever team Oswald and Danny (twice!), Bowling Moms, Meredith and Gretchen, Globetrotters, Zev and Justin, etc. So just to keep that trend going.
    TripleGemini likes this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I LOVED Kevin and Drew, Oswald and Donny (their first season) and Zev and Justin! Maybe Bill and Cathi started a new trend last season where the 5th place team is great.

I loved that Bopper and Mark seemed thankful for the opportunities the race gave them to see the world. Their attitude towards each other, their perspective of the race on a whole as a rare opportunity and their class with dealing with everyone around them was a model for other racers. I'm sorry they had to go.

As for the final four teams, on the plus side, we have the two consistantly strongest teams still racing and not a bunch of duds in the final four. Like them or hate them, Rachel and Dave and Art and JJ have raced well, so I'll enjoy seeing them duke it out for the finish. The other two teams aren't as strong, but Rachel and Brendon race well overall (when there are on breakdowns) so I'm ok with that. I just don't want to see Rachel/Brendon win! As for the final couple (V/R) in the final four, they have had some decent challenges, but they are also just dang lucky, and I'm hoping their luck finally runs out.

Now that Kentucky are gone, I'm hoping for a Brendon and Rachel win. While I don't love whiny, I really despise mean, and seeing mean Vanessa beaten by whiny Rachel would give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Ironically, that is a little mean of me .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm old and I miss things). Didn't Phil bring up the question to V&R and R&B, "Did everyone complete the tasks correctly?" It felt to me as though he might have been trying to start some drama there on the mat.

At this point, I'm hoping for Rachel & Dave for the win.
    sclilred1 and Longhornfan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm old and I miss things). Didn't Phil bring up the question to V&R and R&B, "Did everyone complete the tasks correctly?" It felt to me as though he might have been trying to start some drama there on the mat.

At this point, I'm hoping for Rachel & Dave for the win.
    I think he asked both teams if either of them should be penalized, which is why Vanessa jumped on it. (I'll bet that she continued to b*tch about it throughout the rest of the leg, which is why the cameramen told Phil about it. And in one of his tweets, he said that the conversation actually went on for 40 minutes.)

What we couldn't figure out is how Vanessa missed the guy standing on the truck counting the wheelbarrow loads. (The amazing cameraman made sure to grab a shot of Brendan verifying the count with the guy on his truck, and the guy giving him a "thumbs up" at 15.)
    AZChristian likes this.

Closed Thread